Post Your Keyboards!

Thanks. Originally I was thinking the “green” peaks module would be more green but when I tried to match it with Coniferous I realized it’s really more of a blue, so Solarized seemed like a good fit.

Dang that looks great

Finally got around to taking some better photos of this yellow Leaf 60.

16 Likes

Thanks man.

Pro Dog

5 Likes

@macclack saving all these for the personal vault. So nice!

I didnt know this set thus far. I really like it. Was it a GB or can i pick it up somewhere stock?

That leaf 60 is hella rad

It’s going to be coming in a new profile from @Kono_Store soon^tm

1 Like

Oh nice. Thanks for the heads up

Thanks dude

Thanks. With three small children it’s tough to take the time to photograph these things. Had some free time today though

1 Like

Heavy 6

11 Likes

MT3 Serika? I thought it was being sold on Drop

Oh, he was talking about Solarized, not Serika. My bad.

Nice. After building one (Canoe) myself recently, I’ve really grown to appreciate yellow keyboards. Can’t wait for Mt3 Serika!

So, I took the SA profile caps off of the Rocketeer, and am really liking it now with some Cherry profile ePBT blanks. Manged to tie my personal best of 145 wpm with this setup. These will live on this board until I get a GMK set I want on here instead.

I think GMK Nautilus Nightmares would be near perfect on the Rocketeer when that finally hits GB.

8 Likes

Nautilus Nightmares would pair really well with the Rocketeer!

2 Likes

Hmm I don’t think it would actually. The case is a pretty muted green and has a lot more blue in it than nightmares seems to have. But it’s always worth a try!

1 Like

You may be right, I’d have to look at the two next to each other to really say. I was going off memory & thought NN had a similar muted blueish green.