Post Your Keyboards!

One of the original brass Koalas. I’ve been told they were made in low quantities (I’ve heard different numbers, between 5-8) as a prototype run before the standard Koala. I’d be super interested in any other information anybody has! Pictured with a Cherry G81-3000SAT keyset mixed with a G81-3100SDU keyset and a Cherry LED from the G80-2000HAD.

I tried to keep these as colour-accurate as I could but the ano on this board really likes to give off a blue tint under a flash, while it’s usually a solid grey. Sorry for any inconsistencies :blush:

I couldn’t resist…

There’s a few more photos on my Flickr.

19 Likes

Man, that’s insane, i’m jealous !

10 Likes

epbt grayscale right? There’s just something in this set that makes me feel calm when I see it.

Yes, ePBT Grayscale is right :slight_smile:

Kind wish I had GMK Muted but this way I at least have my ISO-DE ^^

Muted R2 with NorDeUk would be so nice

Muted R2 in generail… but with Jchan being the owner of that colorway I don’t see it happening anytime soon

Coffee anyone?
Norbatouch Console + GMK

15 Likes

Recently had my Revo Kmini upgraded from the “stock” alu plate to a poly one. Sounds and feels 100x better. So, here’s a nude :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Mmm that’s tasty!

14 Likes

There is a GMK Mint/Chocolate set I use on my work board that I feel would be a close color match.

https://en.zfrontier.com/products/gmk-mint-chocolate

Mercury Rocketeer with YOK Mint Holy Pandas

27 Likes

That’s really awesome. Love it.

1 Like

To be honest, this is the first picture of the board that I’ve really loved it in. Thematically just a really cool shot with mid century vibes.

Been wanting to get some stuff from Smeg for our house. Great looking stuff.

1 Like

My sister has that same SMEG toaster in pink. :grin:

Dang it, now I’m really tempted to get one of the extras that Drop has for sale now. Even knowing about the issues, this is a very unique keyboard. I think I can resist, since I really like my boards to have arrow keys, but…

I bought my sister a pink SMEG toaster too!
The only issue I have with the board is the two case screws being semi-visible from the front. Otherwise I love the board!

Feel free to share what it sounds like. Looks awesome!

Haha, will do :slight_smile: I have a video on my channel of the previous build, don’t have it on my phone anymore but a comparison just by opening both video’s should be fairly easy :slight_smile:

Nice job matching the switches!