Looks great!

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

1st finished keeb :slight_smile:

KPrepublic HHKB case
Boardwalk PCB with MillMax hotswap sockets
Kailh Speed Pinks (clickbar)
Zilents V2 62g for thumb keys & mods (probably temporary)
Novelkeys x Kailh Speed Navy Thick Clicks for all the function and command keys
PBT DSA 2049 katakana with a few custom 1.5u keys (different font and shade ): )

The layout is loosely based on esrille’s New Stickney layout GitHub - esrille/new-stickney: New Stickney Japanese Kana Keyboard Layout So far this is just for looks although I do plan to add a new stickney layer when I get to it.

8 Likes

Finally finished this weirdo build. using a case from @keyboardbelle and a custom POM plate on a DDMilli let me use the nice Devlin QS caps I had salvaged.

13 Likes

A bunch of my keyboards where I’m especially happy with the combination of keycaps and keyboard:

SA Vilebloom with Kailh Box Royals on Zlant:

XDA Scrabble with Cherry MX Silent Reds on Vortex Race 3:

Tai-Hao OEM PBT Orange + Black with Cherry MX Clears and QMX clips on Ducky One TKL (my daily driver at home):

GMK Paperwork with Zealios v2 on MiniVan Catalyst:

(This is admittedly a rather uncreative and probably quite common combination since both are from TheVanKeyboards and the combination was already displayed in the GMK Paperwork renderings. But I still consider the light grey from the aluminium case very fitting with GMK Paperwork’s base colors.)

11 Likes

Thanks for that picture! Was already wondering how well GMK Paperwork works with the BM43a. I also already noticed that GMK Paperwork has no 2u Shift, but mostly because I recently toyed around with KLE and then checked my design for GMK Paperwork compatibility. In the end I replaced the 2u right Shift with 2x 1u keys to achieve compatibilty.

BTW, what case color is this BM43a? The front looks more like orange, the back more like pink.

1 Like

I didn’t even think of swapping to two 1u’s, that sounds like a good idea to me, maybe I’ll do that. The color is supposedly rose gold, but in real life it’s more like hot pink. The pic just looks orange from shitty lighting.

1 Like

That is amazing. The colors REALLY work well together.

1 Like

10 Likes

ISO :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

8 Likes

At least someone who actually likes my shots for that and not the other way around :smile:

1 Like

Just got this back from the cerakote shop. Loving the look of this color!
https://imgur.com/gallery/jT7MNKN

6 Likes

10 Likes

Perry60v2 w/ OG Dolch caps

7 Likes

18 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

Quick and dirty shot of the TGR x SINGA UNIKORN weight. When the weather clears up I’m definitely taking this out for some photos.

11 Likes