Post Your Keyboards!

Potato pic of my KBD67.

• KDD67 rev 1 (mini USB), gray
  • MX Zilent (Zealio housing, MX silent red stem, 70g TX spring) switches lubed w/3204
  • Brass plate
  • EPBT 9009 keycaps
  • 2mm closed cell foam (better than shelf liner I had in it previously)

The keeb is a bit pingy. I may try to isolate the plate from the bottom case with some foam or something to reduce resonance. And I may end up relacing the foam with neoprene. The MX Zilents have a really nice bottom out, I just wish I could knock the ping down a bit. I’m also planning on replacing the keycaps with MT3 Serika when it arrives.

7 Likes

:potato: pic of klippe with jdk arctic and stock drop holy pandas.

4 Likes

Koyu w/gmk necro and lubed rosealios. Not super happy with the color matching, planning on swapping for gmk olive once it arrives.

5 Likes

Built up my e6.5 with Sakurios!

15 Likes

Love the gmk shoko

I want to get me some rosealios or sakurios but cant decide which to buy. @Nebulant are there any differences but the spring weight ?

Just the stem color - they’re recolored healios with different spring weights

1 Like

Nice matching, Shoko goes perfect with the polycarb case & light blue accents! I’m hoping the dark red case with e-black & e-white accents I went with match Jamon just as good since that was my inspiration behind the color choices. If not I do have a back up plan in Sanctuary Rebirth, but I’m really hoping to pair it with Jamon.

1 Like

Gorgeous! Is that powder-coated? Even without the Commodore logos this would remind me a lot of a C64.

1 Like

Thank you! It is powder coated. It’s RAL9001 in a wrinkle finish. The board with the keycaps has a very nice retro feel to it!

2 Likes

Brutal x 2048

15 Likes

PC Singa with GMK Striker

18 Likes

JJ50 with SA Ice Cap and Holy Trash Pandas

4 Likes

What can I say… I like my prebuilts:

15 Likes

Man, the 2048 looks sick. Can’t wait to get my set.

1 Like

How are the WOB Katakana PBT keycaps?

1 Like

Definitely worth the wait. A great set to add to the collection. I have the base, icono, torll, nav and calc from the set.

They are great! They feel softer to the touch than the 2048. The typing sound is also a little deeper.

The only complaints that I have is that the black isnt as dark as id like, and there is only one 1u Alt key. But over all a really amazing set.

I wonder how Sanctuary will turn out as it going to be run from the same factory.

Better photos coming soon but damn @voodoo6k these are beautiful keycaps!

16 Likes

2 x tofu & a polycarb leaf60

9 Likes