Post Your Keyboards!

I was thinking about getting a set once the extras are available, but I’m not sure if the lighter black would look good with a black case.

Board: aanzee designed by /u/amthe
Plate: Fixed ISO layout brass
Switches: Trash Pandas (Trash YOKs, Halo Clear Stem, 72g SPRIT springs (lubed with Krytox 106), lubed with 3204)
Stabs: GMK Screw-In, lubed with 205g0
Keycaps: GMK WoB with OG Cherry ISO-DE keys and Beastorld colorway artisans by Latrialum

Extras in the shot: RAMA M6-A 88 edition, Pixel 3 XL, RAMA tray with GMK The International Kit enter, J-01 board

17 Likes

Very nice, love the artisans !

It worked really well with the navy blue of the Brutal 60. I think that it would look ok with a black case though.

E-White E6.5 with sandblasted brass accents.
Switches: Burgundy-Pandas (lubricated with Krytox 203; 60g springs)
Keycaps: SA Vilebloom

12 Likes

LZ CLSh with CRP APL, I’m liking it. Looking forward to putting Sanctuary Rebirth on this board when it shows up also!

8 Likes

18 Likes

Nines on Revo Kmini :slight_smile:
Only the first picture is color accurate.

13 Likes

Family Photo

Brutal60
Tofu60
HHKB Pro 2

9 Likes

Modern M0110
ePBT Extended 2048
Gateron Inks

13 Likes

That’s nice, do you have more pics ?

Thanks! Here are a few more pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/85Q8xLjHKwqhd6Vw6

Thx, i love the case, look like an original one, really nice, the color is great !
And the key-set match perfectly :slight_smile:

Hah yep, I love the retro Apple look. I’m a ortholinear user tho, so I just ordered a custom plate so I can use a Boardwalk PCB in the Modern M0110 case. I’ll post pictures once its complete.

I’m also working on handwiring an original M0110 right now too. Using the original switches in it but it will have USB-C since I’m using an Elite-C as the controller :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Brutal60 SE Sliver. epbt9009, holy pandas, ink spacebar, and my key testers.

12 Likes

epbt9009 is a really nice set :blush:

1 Like

It is! Thinking of getting the gmk 9009 that is running right now too.

1 Like

I’m detecting a theme here

Same, it’s one of the best GMK color combination :smile:

Hot damn this one looks insane! DSA Scientific ftw