Post Your Keyboards!

Wow really close to the regular Hagoromo set! Wouldn’t have known any different if it wasn’t stated TBH. Some may even prefer it really, although I always found the feel of mixing ABS & PBT caps a bit jarring. How you feeling about it? Also makes me wish I had grab the regular Hagoromo alpha kit, but the Hagoromo Cadet called to me LOL! I love the Cadet sublegends.

1 Like

I actually haven’t typed on it yet! But I mixed PBT and ABS before and the most jarring experience was related to how differently these are mounted. The stem hole is somehow longer on ebpt making the caps sit higher - and thus producing a bottom gap between the cap and the case. It’s easy to spot if a GMK keycap is next to sitting nicely flush with the case. The texture is different alright, but if you type quickly you won’t notice it.

1 Like

Perfect match :heart_eyes:

I’m digging the new back on the Klippe. Looks clean.

1 Like

The engraved mountain on the back is sharp & the case itself is heavy AF! All in all I’d have to say it easily the best tray mount case I’ve ever used. Planning on picking up another one since I really liked my ALPS64 build in it, well another Klippe-T or Type-X if there is extras & I can grab one when they go up for sale.

Have you tried a Fjell? How does it stack up?

1 Like

I’ve tried a Fjell at a meetup, but couldn’t really give a good comparison since it was so long between trying the Fjell & getting my Klippe-T. Honestly though from what I remember I’d say they are pretty comparable feel & sound wise. The Fjell just has a more intricate design & a brass weight which accounts for the price discrepancy. Although when it comes down to it they are both basic tray mount cases, so sans aesthetics I don’t think there is really much of a difference.

New daily driver, built by my son:

Specs:

• KBD75v2 kit (brass plate, machined aluminum case - top dark-gray, bottom light-gray )
  • Zeal Zilent 65g (most keys), 62g (modifiers), 67g (spacebar, enter, backspace)
  • Lubed Zeal gold-plated screw-mount stabilizers
  • Domikey SA Atlantis keycaps
  • Customized QMK firmware:
    • Keybindings for ChromeOS special keys
    • Use RGB underglow as caps-lock indicator
    • Bound some unicode glyphs to alt-key combinations
10 Likes

Keyboard: Realforce RGB

Case: Norbaforce Mark II Ghost of Christmas Future Edition

Switches:55g Topre Domes lubed with 205g0 Silenced with DESkeys

Keycaps: GMK Bentō with Kobe kit and RAMA salmon cap

Follow my ig: @goguma.kb for more pics!

16 Likes

does the whole case light up and diffuse when you go full RGBs?

Also, please share the deets of your bento :smiley:

2 Likes

The light doesn’t defuse too much… I’ll take pics when I get home to show you guys!

My Bento had Sashimi (2 salmon, tuna, albacore) Salmon teriyaki, Tempura (shrimp and mixed veggies), Rice, Miso, and Salad! :yum:

2 Likes

16 Likes

That’s gorgeous!

Damn, Ryan really did a great job on that PC job. Looks absolutely amazing. I dont know how it sounds and I am really curious though

I’ll be doing a typing test soon

1 Like

Really nice case ! The keyset matches perfectly with it :slight_smile:

ugh, I knew I should have gotten in on the PC Norba

This is a Cherry G80-1800 inspired keyboard. The case was “designed” (using “design” loosely here as I just copied the silhouette of the G80-1800) by me and I had commissioned the PCB to a local maker. I call it Anticuus [G75].

19 Likes

What a great keyboard!
The silver anodisation looks good :wink:
I wonder were you manufactured your case, I’m looking for somone reliable for my next design.
Is it tray mount like G80 keyboards are?

It looks good on pics, but it’s actually really bad, even the CNC machining :sweat_smile:
I am going to try and find another manu after CNY for another version.
It’s top mounted.