Post Your Keyboards!

oh my, this is beautiful…

1 Like

Got my southpaw all built up :smile: The original plan was to use jailhouse greens but those turned out way too inconsistent so I decided to use my Fei switches since the color match to GMK camping’s green is perfect.

12 Likes

Got a new board in the mail today:

Wonderland PCB, Lubrigante case, lubed Muave Sky switches, lubed Everglide stabs, GMK Space Cadet keyset.

Just about done with the Preonic v3 build. Waiting for the high pro case to come back from powder coating and the keyset to come in. Custom copper plate cut by SendCutSend, plate foam from MKUltra, lubed GMK screw in stab, lubed and spring swapped Skream switches, and SA-P Ice Cap keyset.

5 Likes

How do you feel about the Everglide stabs? I’m curious– I haven’t heard too much about them.

I absolutely loved them. The smoothest stabs I’ve ever used.

7 Likes

Finished the Preonic Rev3 build. High pro case is anodized Prismatic Silk Satin Black, the copper plate was laser cut by SendCutSend, switches are frankenswitches made with Outemu Sky v2.2 top and bottom housings, Novelkeys Cream stems, 45g Sprit springs, with the housings and stems lubed with Krytox 205g0, and the springs bag lubed with Hoppes #9 oil. The stabilizer is Cherry screw-in that has been clipped, bandaid modded, and lubed with Krytox 205g0. Sandwiched between the PCB and plate is MKUltra plate foam and sound mat between the PCB and case. Caps are SA-P Snow Caps from PimpMyKeyboard.

4 Likes

DZ60 & niu mini

11 Likes

HHKB pro classic sliders and stabs lubed with 3204, silenced with deskey #4 rings

5 Likes

I’ve heard stories about stabilizers binding against the inside of a key. This can happen when the keys are thicker than usual. I can’t say if that’s happening to you.

Switched up the keyset on the Preonic. I think DSA Scientific looks much better!

3 Likes

Where did you get the knob?

Found it on Amazon

Edit: here is the link. Looks like they only have them in copper tone right now.

Norbaforce MkII with HyperFuse Origins+Remix.

22 Likes

SofleKeyboard - low profile build with Kailh Choc switches (browns and burnt oranges) with clean keycaps. Looks cool but I don’t like how the keycaps feel at all.

12 Likes

Dang it looks really cool with those keycaps, but a shame they don’t feel great. What do you usually use those screens for?

• Filco Majestouch 2 TKL with hand-lacquered Kobo case and SA Filco “black” (actually dark brown) keycaps. I love the look but I don’t think SA pairs well with the MX Browns.

• Atari 800 XL - likely not functioning as this model seems notorious for failure - but look at those caps!

6 Likes

For House Gryffindor

8 Likes

My little encoder pad I’ve posted in a few other places, except now I’ve got a test piece on there: custom tied “artisanal” wheel. I’m actually super happy with how it came out using a knot I’m familiar with, though I’ll be trying to adjust the knot to get a height a little more reasonable. Nifty little project, maybe could be some interest for artisan encoder wheels? :thinking:

6 Likes

The left one contains CapsLock state, mode (mac vs linux/win and qwerty versus colemak)and active layer. The righ has only QMK logo atm.

1 Like