Post Your Keyboards!

How do you like the Weaven?

wow, that profile looks great. this is the prototype set? do they already have an ETA on when it’ll be available to everyone?

What a name lmao

Your photo quality is excellent.

1 Like

Pardon the shitty pictures, but here’s the current rotation.

R1 TX-CP, 62g vintage blacks w/krytox thick and switch films, clipped and lubed stabs

imgur build log

TX84se, 65g ergo clears, krytox thick lube, clipped, lubed and band-aided space bar stab.

TX87, 67g vintage blacks w/ Outemu tops, krytox thick lube, clipped and lubed stabs

CP-SQ, 67g Kalih burgundy stems in vintage black housings, krytox thick lube, clipped and lubed vintage stabs

G80-1800 leeku pcb, Key Company black MX plate, 67g Gateron blacks with Cherry tops, clipped and lubed stabs

My trusty Filco Ninja, Phantom plate, 62g Silent blacks, Krytox thick lube, clipped and lubed Cherry plate mount stabs, Pegasus Hoof Controller and custom usb breakout board for detachable usb cable.

10 Likes

Two boards at home, K-Type with Halo True and a RF87 55g with lubed MX sliders from KBDFans

5 Likes

Just unbuilt pics

1 Like

Your collection is one of my favorites. Kilauea was the first board I Saved on reddit!

1 Like

Thank you! Shooting the boards is nearly as much fun for me as building them :slight_smile:

Wow, thank you! Glad you liked it that much :smile:

10 Likes

Overall a great board! It is light but sturdy, and with my setup using lubed tealios & XDA canvas, it types buttery smooth and silent. The housing pieces are pretty precisely machined, so it fits together pretty tightly. Once everything is aligned and the screws are in its pretty solid. I had been experiencing a tiny bit of movement with the feet, but putting a rectangle of drawer liner under the pcb to help dampen typing sounds inadvertently fixed it.

tldr: weaven is good

Here are a few of my boards!

SMK Blue Alps Board
LFK68 in a Varmilo VA69M Case with an Aluminium Plate. DSA Granite and DSA Lightcycle accent colours ontop SMK Blue switches.

Cherry Clears Board
Stickerbombed Quickfire Rapid-i with 72g lubed Clears. DSA High contrast keycaps. These are full colour images!

Amber Alps Board
My custom coloured Tex TKL aluminium case with the LFK TKL inside. DSA Lightcycle ontop of 85cN Amber Alps. The lock switches also have working Alps lock switches!

17 Likes

Though I prefer most customs, there is something oddly alluring about upgrading OEM boards that seems to get me every time…

Tada68 ISO; this was passed onto a new owner a while ago but I love the backdrop on this picture I took

5 Likes

HHKB mod 9009 sa keycaps

6 Likes

HHKB + JTK cocacola

5 Likes

I’m a crazy 40% keyboards user and collector
My Instagram
Family photo:

23 Likes

You and @ChrisSwires should compare collections!

Here is mine at the moment.

it’s a custom with MT3 keycaps, well… some keys are not the right size.

5 Likes

Amazing pictures!!