Post Your Keyboards!

That is the cleanest and awesomest looking Liminal - I love it!

I always wished they put the macro column on the right hand side of the Liminal, then they could have done a layout like this:

5 Likes

Thanks man! I never thought of that - good point, the macro column is a bit under used on the right. I love how your design integrates the arrow cluster. Do I see an IC coming? :rofl:

1 Like

And it should be able to do ISO to! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Agreed!

1 Like

The Prime E is calling your name my guy!

2 Likes

I’m digging the drop top 55. It’s similar to this

2 Likes

I know! Gonna have to keep my eye out for when it drops next and pull the trigger without thinking!

I picked up what seems to have been the last Prime E PCB from Prime KB the other day. The plan is to built it up with a P3D case and T1 switches.

2 Likes

You know, I was sitting on the site the other day thinking - like an idiot - “these wont sell out, I’ll grab one next week” 3 days later, GONE. Nice job picking one up, guess I’ll be waiting for r3?

2 Likes

Ha, that was me a week or so prior. I finally decided to just pull the trigger and get one. Hopefully they restock soon.

1 Like

Got my work board sticker in the mail yesterday

15 Likes

I like that. Makes me wish I had a Blinkenlights sticker for my work board now.

2 Likes

That is gorgeous all together. A setup is truly well done when I drool over it despite knowing I wouldn’t be able to use it. Best compliment is “Weird flex, but SICKKKK” :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Here’s a Pearl with GMK Phosphorus

17 Likes

Phosphorous, the keycaps that broke my heart.

1 Like

So clean it looks like a render. Very nice.

Wow that is the definition of clean.

Is that the Preonic? It doesn’t look like the case that’s normally sold with it.

@korbin73 This case is the high pro OLKB case.

1 Like

Got the OLKB high pro case back from the powder coaters today. Did I mention that I love MT3 profile? :laughing:

11 Likes