Post Your Keyboards!

Beautifully done! Is that a hand fan I see?

2 Likes

Thanks! It’s a USB desk fan.

Looking good! :ok_hand: And I have the same fan, works surprisingly well for what it is. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cheap Taobao keyboard with black inks, SA 128k AE and a S-Craft Gengar Artisan :smiley:

11 Likes

Sticking some premium switches and nice SA on a cheap board, I like yar style man! And honestly, the board even does not look cheap - no disgusting low pro case, no ugly logos, acrylic (?) layer, prolly some nice rgb too - looks quite nice, gratz! Is that artisan just for show, or is it an actual key?

3 Likes

It has a small logo under the acrylic top cover on the pcb behind the artisan, but it doesn’t stick out so that’s nice. The non frosted parts have some small cracks/scratche in them but it doesn’t really bother me.

The artisan is an actual key and is at default a delete key. Just have to retune my backspace key because it’s sounds like absolute ass and find the QMK file because it supports QMK can’t find it on the actual website. The layout is the same as a Project F, this one will do because I can get my hands on an actual project F

3 Likes

First time building a hand-wired board. Just got the 3d printer up and going again and figured this would make a fun print. It works perfect for WoW macros!

19 Likes

Really cool !

1 Like

Booty shot.

27 Likes

Rama M60-A with GMK Coral. I’m obsessed with this color, it’s just so good.

21 Likes

WOW, this color looks much better than on the renders! HAHA! Congrats! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Coral came out great! I got the vase set in the GB and snagged the 40s kit from extras. I’m excited to get it on a board. These images look great!

Budget build. Prime E, P3D case, Koala switches (205g0 and deskeys films) blacked out Durock stabs, FR4 plate, TEX ADA ABS dished, uniform keycaps.

11 Likes

here is mine with typing test! :smiley:

kbd67v2 mkii polycarbonate, Gat Black Inks, 205g0, Durock Stabs, EPBT ABS Sky Dolch, No Foam.

Really loving this board! Not too stiff, not too flexi, and the typing has a good thock to it since it’s PC case. :smiley:

2 Likes

Froyo and FC980m are ment to be together

13 Likes

Another big boy joins the collection. This was a tricky one to find.

23 Likes

You love to see that big chonk boi

2 Likes

Man I would love if there was another exent gb but I could see how it likely will never happen, lol.

1 Like

I am pretty sure there are still some people from the original GB who haven’t received theirs. By all accounts this was a pretty terrible GB haha.

1 Like

gk61 just got my gk61

3 Likes