Post Your Keyboards!

Jane V2 powder coated in Evo Gray (PMB-5969) and GMK Olivia++ dark base.

15 Likes

Any macro or close up pics of the powder coat texture? How do you like it?

3 Likes

There’s something about acrylic tofu that makes it so versatile and appealing.

18 Likes

And it also sounds really nice.

2 Likes

One of my daily drivers:
KBD75v2 with gateron ink blacks - lubed with Krytox 205g0 and filmed with Deskeys.
MT3 Susuwatari.

14 Likes

25 Likes

Dorsch 48k: custom PCB with Kailh choc white switches and Kailh double-shot caps.

A 5CHF coin for scale.

9 Likes

Oooo what keeb is this? Looks so good!

2 Likes

Looks like an exent. Probably very hard to get these days

2 Likes

It was hard enough to get for the people in the group buy, much less in the aftermarket.

1 Like

It is indeed an EXENT. Everyone is right, it was hard enough to get if you were a part if the original group buy, aftermarket is even harder.

2 Likes

Ah I see, just curious…very interesting board indeed :smiley:

The gangs all here! My Basis split in POM layers with GMK Dots, a POM plate and 67g zilents, along with two Basis Mono in frosted PC, one with KAT Milkshake, a POM plate and 62g Gazzew Boba u4s and one with MT3 Serika, an aluminium plate and gat black silent inks.

23 Likes

I don’t have macros of mine, but here are some from another Jane in the same color. Due to the complexity/tolerances of this case, there are quite a few flaws on some minor portions of the case. The actual finish itself, I love the powder coat, would consider doing it again to a keyboard with less removable parts, etc.

1 Like

My first custome build. Dz60 with a wooden walnut case and PBT keycaps with korean alphabetics. Novelkeys cream switches, GMK stabiliser and a brass plate. Pretty satisfied with the outcome but tips are always appreciated. Also excited to pick up some GMK Hanguk Keycaps soon

13 Likes

Love these - the scrambled milkshake is just so much fun. Also dots just looks so slick on an ortholinear. I have mine on a boardwalk which is quite similar in setup and I love it so much.

2 Likes

Dots and ortho are a great pairing! I saw a photo a few months back of a boardwalk+dots setup in a white G60 case that was :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Simple really is best. I mean I do like vibrant colors, but a BoW set with a white/lighter colored case is :ok_hand:

28 Likes

these keyboards are so cute!!

2 Likes

Looks soooo good! I ordered the Soya for round 2…hopefully it will be nice with some BoW keycaps too! But I think with WoB will also give a nice contrast too :smiley:

1 Like