Post Your Keyboards!

That set looks so good on white.

1 Like

Susuwatari looks great on anything! Love it. Gonna have to dive into linears soon enough myself.

white on black^2 with filmed and lubed silent inks
black on white^2 with lubed tealio v2s

15 Likes

What’s going on with the shift there?

1 Like

Exclusive mt3 redacted

8 Likes

My thoughts exactly

Haha. Very exclusive.

do you notice the “chrome” wearing off at all / how does it do with fingerprints/oil?

I haven’t had any issues with wear, but I try to be pretty careful with it, I wipe it off with microfiber after I get it out and don’t tend to touch the case much while using

1 Like

i should have specified my question was regards to the keycaps. :sweat_smile:

Oh the keycaps are like some super cheap “metal coated” plastic crap I got for like $20 they feel pretty bad tbh

2 Likes

VULCAN+KBDFANS MAJAPAHIT

FR4 Plate, FFFF tactile switch with Kiwi stem, FFFF stabiliser, Maxkey Virtual War keycaps

16 Likes

Quack :duck:

12 Likes

What glorious Alps live under those SGI caps? Is that Orange?

I have the same caps, waiting for a build :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yep it has a really nice batch of SKCM oranges I was able to snag a few years back in it. Although I ended up linearizing them cause they are easily the smoothest batch of SKCM/L ALPS I have.

PS: You’ll love the caps when you get to put them to use, don’t forget to show us your build when it’s finished too! :grinning:

3 Likes

Awesome! I have linearized Blacks in another build of mine and they are great. Alps linears have some resistance at the top, which makes typing on them more fun than MX linears. And the sound is so good.

3 Likes

Typing sounds

Built up my UTD 360c this morning!

9 Likes

Finally built this bad boy:

22 Likes

That is awesome. If I was female I would have your babies.

6 Likes

Womier K66 V2 with Lubed Holy Pandas

14 Likes