Post Your Keyboards!

Noxary T60, Jtk AJ, 60g Retooled Blacks, FR4 Plate

11 Likes

T60 + FR4, how you enjoying it?

1 Like

Its really nice, slightly more flex than alu and makes the retooled blacks have a nice pop to them. The removed center posts deff make this the best tray mount experience I’ve ever tried.

4 Likes

This is my prototype of a new case design. It’s a tray style case utilizing bottom mount and the plate only interacts with the case at the 4 mount points. The objective was to get high end typing feel/sound from a very inexpensive case. I have a copper plate in here right now, but will be trying CF soon. The possibilities are endless.

21 Likes

Whoa that’s a really cool idea! I was like, “ooh a 40%, don’t see those here too often. Oh it’s Evan”.

Super curious to see how this project progresses; I’d definitely opt in for one.

2 Likes

I have really been enjoying this keyboard. It’s low profile which is something I usually don’t like but I dunno there is just something about how this board comes together. It is easily one of my favorite boards now and I’ve only just built it last night.

3 Likes

It almost has some Space65 vibes with those chonky side bezels, looks great. How is the sound profile and feel of copper compared to other metals?

2 Likes

I really like copper plates. I had one in a minivan that I sold and had been looking to get one to replace it. glad I went for it in this build. The copper has more give/flex than brass. I have a sounds test of this thing in the 40% discord. I’ll do a better one eventually and upload to youtube.

2 Likes

Finally put my cheap Hangul double shots on a board (1985 Belle case and 1985 floppy disk):

16 Likes

Which hangul doubleshots are those?

1 Like

I believe those are taihao. They ran on drop a few years ago.

1 Like

Primuds is correct I got them from Drop for $15 on their clearance site last year. Tai Hao ABS. Look way better in person than on the Drop listing. I just grabbed them because cheap.

2 Likes

what a steal!

Lin Montage purchased off the mechmarket…

Been wanting to try out some korean TKLs and decided to pick this up. Thick alu plate, means its a very stiff feeling board. But I like it.

Built with lubed jwk lavenders (very nice, don’t need films imo) and zeal stabs.

15 Likes

Looks great, sweet pic.

Beautiful. Lavenders were an inspired choice given the plate stiffness.

Yeah… I wish the plate wasn’t so damn thick.

1 Like

Sweet keyboard and photo

1 Like

MT3 Susuwatari mounted on the Brutal60. Loving the color clash!

18 Likes

Dat Return keycap… yummy!

1 Like