Post Your Keyboards!

Wait, I don’t recognize this set… It looks like Little Pilot only the color way is different. Is this a mashup of Serika and Susuwatari?

3 Likes

Good catch! You might be on to something. The top down shot made me think of little pilot.

1 Like

My current daily is the hhkb hybrid type-s. I have some custom maple wood key caps from Etsy incoming to give it a little flair.

12 Likes

If your talking about my board, yes, that is correct. Alphas are from MT3 Serika and mods are from MT3 Susuwatari. Good eye!

2 Likes

what about the finish on that one? Did you get this finished yourself?

I had my buddy take it down to bare metal and powder coat it with Prismatic Pearl White.

2 Likes

Looks great!

2 Likes

I got the polypropylene, planning to build it with mod-m switches. Haven’t built/used a board with tactile switches in quite some time

2 Likes

Hey there! I am looking to get some FFFF stabilizers, do you have any issues with these stabz? :smiley:

Last time I tried Mods they were kings of ping. Recommend spring lube or swap.

2 Likes

Good to know, thanks! I was planning to lube springs and sliders, and film if it seems like it needs

2 Likes

There’s just something about HHKB’s that just do it for me.

2 Likes

yeah, I think it’s the form factor and typing feel. The JP version arrived yesterday and I prefer the regular version by a mile, JP has too many keys even if they’re mappable.

3 Likes

Heya, they’re alright!

1 Like

What do you find so enjoyable about a Polypropylene plate? I am looking at getting a PETG plate possibly cut for a future build.

1 Like

It is really flexible(even more flex than a PC plate) and has a unique sound. I generally think plastic plates are fun cuz they are a bit bouncy when u type on it.

3 Likes

Voice65 blurple, SA Laser, SP Star Kon Momo

20 Likes

Hmm really digging the LED indicator on the Voice65, I cant wait for Rev 2, heard there were some sound inconsistencies with the led being there. Is that true?

Haven’t really noticed. At least not apparent when just typing on alphas.

1 Like

I finally got my Ferris Compact together and flashed! Black Chocs lubed w/ 3204, 3DP case from Discord user Melinda Birkenstock (who also sold the kits), cheapo trrs cable from amazon, and a netdot 10 magnetic cable plugged into the PC.

28 Likes