Post Your Kustom!

A few of the one’s I have owned over the years.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

15 Likes

kmac happy and noxary x60

4 Likes

7 Likes

Bustom.

9 Likes

20 Likes

Thanks! Vortex Vibe is a fun form factor to play with. Ended up swapping the switches for Mod-Ms.

My current work setup, let’s split w/ DSA blanks and outemu ice purples w/ 100g springs, lubed.

5 Likes

LZ ST

9 Likes

Love this! I’m in for a PC 268 but think I’ll have to get an Alu case too!

The only problem with the 268.2 is no iso option :frowning:

my collection as of a week or so ago :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Wait what. Have I just spent £380 for no ISO FUCK

Edit: lucky Xondat is a nice guy as he refunded me no question straight away :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Modern M0110 x GMK Muted x Pandas

Moon TKL x GMK 9009 x Box Blacks

Matrix Abel x GMK Yuri x Box Navies

12 Likes

my blackbird and x60

edit: whoops foot

8 Likes

While I still have yet to step into the ultra high quality realm of kits here is a few of my favorite builds!

AEK64, SKCM orange (SKCM brown on Esc. & space bar) My current DD

Alum. Clueboard, lubed & filmed (Krytox VPF1514) MX Zilents, GMK screw in stabilizers clipped & lubed

Acrylic Clueboard, lubed (VPF1514) MX blacks (re-tooled), genuine Cherry stabilizers clipped & lubed

RedScarfII+ ver.C. lubed (Tribsys3204) 78g Zilents rd.10, GMK screw in stabilizers clipped & lubed

2 Likes

What’s up Lightning, glad to see you here! :smiley: Also beautiful boards as always, your collection is something else bud!

1 Like

Man that 910 with relegendables is one of my all time faves. Really works nicely with the top corner blocker to seperate that column. Looks fly af.

Xondat is a good cat. It’s also reassuring to see other people throwing money at keyboards without even barely looking at them.

Hahaha. The buy went live about 2 minutes after England won on penalties and I had been drinking. That’s the first time I’ve dropped that much money on a board without looking too much into it and it clearly didn’t go well :grin: