Project URSA

good :face_with_monocle:

Candy in sunshine :smiley:

More to come…

10 Likes

Dope colors

so when can I get my grubby hands on em?

3 Likes

Have a sunny sunday everybody :heart:

10 Likes

This has re-invigorated my desire for a Space60, so I can put URSA on it and command a moon mission.

1 Like

I’m not going to show you the cases I have lined up — just yet :smiley:

2 Likes

I really like that kind of soft effect the resin printer gives the caps. It would be awesome if one of the keycap manufacturers could come up with something that looked like that.

3 Likes

POM kinda looks like that

Thank you all for your kind words thus far. I’m going to expand further into the realm of social media and then work on some more updates here.

I have created an Instagram account for URSA, I’m grateful for any followers to help build a greater community around this project. www.instagram.com/ursa.keyboards

Have a great Sunday.
Andreas

4 Likes

Looks amazing, I really like how you tried to keep the “essence” of the known profiles but gave a really different design.
Good luck with this project!

3 Likes

Thank you, that’s quite a compliment — it goes straight to the heart.

1 Like

Hi there,

Here’s my first ever YouTube video. It demonstrates the automated process of getting the legends onto the caps for resin printing.

I hope you enjoy it and am grateful for any feedback.
Thank you and have a great day.

13 Likes

I’m gathering thoughts on going into production. I’m still in the learning of how to best approach this.

Furthermore, I would kindly ask everyone for their opinion about a vendor or manufacturer one of you may have had experience with, or would think is a good fit.

Thank you all.

3 Likes

I would buy ursa minor. I’m not really a fan of high pro caps. but that’s me, you do you. Either way, fantastic design and effort!

2 Likes

Here’s a small update. I’ve been printing a full set for my trusty GK68XS. And I’ve tried out different dyes in the process. These are raw, unprocessed prints.

I hope you enjoy these.

Have a great week’s start you all.
Andreas

25 Likes

That’s freaking cool!

4 Likes

Here are today’s experiments with various amounts of a little brown mixed in with white dye to gauge a retro feel. This is URSA Minor next to Cherry, if I’m not mistaken.

16 Likes

These are looking so good.

2 Likes

Thank you. Be prepared for more and even better looking keycaps.

4 Likes