Rama Kara Pre Order Link Live

Got the dampener and the weight to see which I’ll like better

Noct is lovely. I’m planning to get the weight. I already own a weight and dampener. I never could tell the dampener did that much. Maybe it would contribute more in a plastic case?

2 Likes

Started out with no add-ons, finished with a fully loaded board w/ brass weight.

Well I guess I’ll go all out for my first GB Keyboard ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Absolutely going to pick up Noct and Soya, but man Moon is tempting too! Moon probably looks real good with GMK ASCII :eyes:

1 Like

Rama is usually good about uploading one before GB close if the previous releases are anything to go off of.

1 Like

That’s definitely something I’ve been pondering about as well

If anyone wants to do some backplate or maybe bottom swapping (especially here in Canada), let me know!

I’ll likely be picking up a Soya.

I think I’ve come around to Soya, myself.

Soya is the way :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

not sure what switch i want to use with the keyboard, what are you guys planning?

I am going to use Novel Keys Yellow Silks

1 Like

nice, i might copy that

I was also thinking this cream color kit might match the switch housing
https://ilumkb.com/products/gb-c-equalz-screw-in-stabilizers

1 Like

I ended up changing the soya in my order to noct. Can’t wait until I have mine in hand!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Haha, i literally just did the same. Sent a support ticket to request changing my Soya to Noct. Hope they can manage to do that!

1 Like

Typing video posted: RAMA WORKS® KARA SOYA - TANGERINES - YouTube

2 Likes

Tough choice. I’m glad they posted the production sample pictures since the translucent cases seem a bit darker than they do in the renders. Soya would be a slam dunk if I didn’t already have a Milk M60A. The translucent cases are interesting, but it’s easier to visualize Moon or Soya sitting on my desk. Hopefully we see some build streams before the GB closes.

1 Like

Happy holidays everyone!

If you want one the 31st is the last day to get one of these for now.

Preordered Moon after spending a week debating on colors lol

5 Likes