Rama kara

Soon™ :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well, injection moulding certainly seems to have sped things up:
https://twitter.com/ramaworks/status/1373979777581903873

2 Likes

And they are like 2 weeks behind, because the shipment from the factory to Rama got delayed from Feb 25th or something like that.

Yeah, just shy of three months from end of GB to arriving at warehouse with a two-week shipping delay is pretty dang impressive at RAMA’s scale considering how past GBs have gone for them.

3 Likes

Yeah people commenting on their instagram the past three months asking why kara hasn’t shipped yet really don’t understand how lucky they are.
There will probably be some additional delay in shipping because they are still shipping M65-Bs. The world will burn if Kara starts shipping before everyone has M65B Iced.

3 Likes

Super hyped for my Kara but I’m happy to wait. It’s not like my current keyboards are un-usable xD

5 Likes

The good news is my M65-B Iced shipped out a couple days ago so hopefully it’s not too far along. It’ll be a funny feeling getting two Rama boards within a month or so of each other vs a usual full calendar year lol

3 Likes

https://rama.works/updates/2021/3/25/project-updates-late-march-2021

M60-A OLIVIA/LNY20

M60-A OLIVIA/LNY20 orders will begin shipping out starting next week, 29th of March.

KARA

As some of you may have seen on our Instagram stories, the KARA units have arrived at our warehouse. Due to the backlog of our other keyboards, we won’t be able to begin fulfilment in Q1 as originally targeted.

We generally prioritise fulfilment based on chronological order of when the product was offered for purchase/pre-order. However, given the PCB delay on Jules and M50-A, we will likely be able to begin fulfilment while we have downtime between M60-A and Jules/M50-A.

M60-A shipping out this week. So (just guessing) KARA’s shipping in the next few weeks?

2 Likes

As a M60-A purgatory participant I really appreciate their approach here.

3 Likes

I believe you and understand you, although as Kara is my first Rama board I am not so happy, lol.

A couple weeks’ delay is actually pretty reasonable for this hobby :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Waiting for that fortnightly RAMA update…

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for shipping notification on Olivia m60 but I ordered close to if not in the last day of group buy. I have noticed on Instagram it seems some people are getting them so Kara has to be shipping soon.

1 Like

I’m surprised there hasn’t been an update yet…

My olivia shipped on Monday. Anyone got a LNY yet?

1 Like

https://rama.works/updates

M60-A OLIVIA/LNY20

The majority of the M60-A OLIVIA MOON units have now been sent out. The TANK units have also begun shipping.

Both the KURO and RACE LNY20 units will begin shipping after OLIVIA TANK.

JULES/M50-A

Our PCB supplier has informed us that they are still aiming to complete the PCBs for Jules and M50-A by the end of this month.

KARA

Again, if the fulfilment of M60-A OLIVIA/LNY20 is completed before receiving the aforementioned PCBs, then we’ll be able to get started on the fulfilment of KARA.

Might get bumped to after Jules/M50-A shipments…

That’s life! It is what it is. We’ll just have to continue being patient and enjoy it when it finally arrives. Glad they’re updating regularly to keep everyone informed. The transparency is nice.

5 Likes

As a new RAMA owner (finally) I can tell you it’s worth the wait!

3 Likes

Hol’ up

7 Likes

Wait, what? :star_struck::rocket:

After their email update from today, I thought I have to wait couple weeks/months :eyes:

1 Like