RAMA Kate Keycaps

For Windows layout, yes. For UNIX/Mac layout you’d do a 1.5u meta/OS key and a 1u Alt.

1 Like

Yup, ^ this. The kit has a menu icon key, which can flexibly be used as ctrl or alt, and I would be totally fine using that along side a 1.5u OS key.

Flex Key

1 Like

Alright. Now I just need to decide between Heavy Industry Dark (would look great on most of my boards) and Soya (would be for my incoming P.02 specifically)

Decisions, decisions…

5 Likes

Heavy Industry Dark. Take it and then don’t look back otherwise they’ll grow suspicious and gnaw at your conscience. Don’t know who “they” are? Don’t worry, they know who you are :eyes:

6 Likes

I’m in the same boat. Can’t decide which of these two. I’m going with Soya b/c I’m such a sucker for beige, but heavy industry dark is quite a looker. And yes @Manofinterests , I’m totally going in for one of those tubs too. Those are quite the brilliant addition. Totally plan to store my caps in baggies and use the tubs for lubing gear.

1 Like

These looks so nice, but a combination of being unsure about the new profile and no homing nubs on F/J really makes it hard to commit fully. Maybe I’ll just buy them for display…

4 Likes

So who broke down & ordered a set or two, also what colorway/s did you get? I decided to pass on the Kate caps this time around. I have a funny feeling they’re gonna be a love it or hate it profile with me. Looking at the shape there doesn’t seem to be much room for an in between. Anyways looking forward to seeing the caps & what you guys put them on!

6 Likes

I think I’m going to wait to the end of the window to see if a date estimation materializes I think. I missed no homing nubs/bars that’s big sad for me

4 Likes

the price is quite steep :thinking:
I wonder if I can re-sell the CASE (included in the set) for $40

1 Like

Wow I didn’t even see the no homing good catch. That’s a hard pause for me until they say it does.

1 Like

i kinda want the case and tubs as well. am i supposed to put the caps in the tubs? or how does it work?

i like the keycaps but still my mind is debating it. more than what i usually pay (at most i pay for MT3 from Drop) and two of them would easily equal the cost of a keyboard, hmmm

case comes with the caps, but the tubs are an addon for people who don’t want to use the case for keycap storage. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You could easily sell it here or mm.

1 Like

It’s RAMA branded, so I’m going with yes

5 Likes

just bought 2 sets of each color, hopefully they produce the pink on black in the preview render soon!

They kinda look like MA profile keycaps, which I’ve seen on sale on Idobao’s site. Then again, the KATE keycaps are sculpted while MA is uniform

1 Like

wait… you bought 2 sets of each color?! Are you saying you bought $1,600 worth of keycaps?!

yea

11 Likes