Salvation 60% from wilba.tech / Salvun

If only it was 65% :frowning: The mounting mechanism is really interesting, and the seamless case design is well executed. Guess I have to settle for a Thermal+

Thank god it’s not 65% :wink:

7 Likes

Agreed. I’m so over the 65% craze right now. I just want 60% GBs for the next year.

4 Likes

I’ve wanted more 60%s every year since 2016! Waves cane in air

6 Likes

6 Likes

Thanks for your interest.

alexotos will be bulding another Salvation prototype next week.

https://www.twitch.tv/alexotos

22 Likes

The Legend has spoken…

1 Like

The tease and hype is real…

1 Like

This click count tag made me so confused at first …

Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 11.43.29 AM

5 Likes

Salvation is gonna be lit. I think it’s gaining so much hype, because almost everyone has some builds for tray mounted 60%s. To be able to pop them in this case & get a way better typing feel out of them is pretty compelling. I know personally if I had the loot & you could buy as many units as you wanted, I’d grab 4 of them for sure! LOL. Being realistic though I am definitely planning on getting one for sure. I love this type of innovation, Wilba & Salvun smashed this one out of the park!

9 Likes

Nailed it.

5 Likes
11 Likes

:scream:

2 Likes

Yes, this is looking very good :slight_smile:
Too bad I desperately need my arrow keys…

6 Likes

Very nice! Might not be able to resist even though I’m only really interested in HHKBs. Any chance we’ll modular HHKB blockers similar to KBDFan’s 5 degree cases?

1 Like

YES im SO over all these 65% boards.

3 Likes

Its not super clear from the product page, can you get just the case? Or is the plate and PCB included?

Ew. I’m hearing a low-pitched thump after each keystroke that reminds me of blood pulsing around the temple during severe headache. This case is definitely not for me.

1 Like

You sure that’s not the spacebar, lol.

Definitely sure. The sound is at least tens of milliseconds after each keypress bottom out and space bar sound would not be present after every keystroke.

1 Like