Switch Photos | Collections, Favorites, Obscurities, Bête Noire, etc

I thought it might be fun to have a switch photo thread so folks can show off their bits of beautifully colored plastic.

Also, so I won’t be muddying the desk or workbench threads with a bunch of tenuously related pictures as I catalog my fairly large collection.

Bring out your prettiest switches!

The worst ones, too.

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

3 Likes

Playing around with the light box today. I’m really liking it but I think I’m going to need an air duster. I suppose Photoshop will do - but I’m too lazy for that right now. I’m in an informal mood.

Taken freehand with an iPhone 8 using a cheap lightbox;

Alpacas

Cream Arcs

Lychee Tactiles

MX Blacks

Vermillion Birds

Jelly Blues

Sarus

Carrots

Banana Splits

6 Likes

I’ll go old school for my first post here.

From top to bottom, left to right
SKCM Brown (tactile) - SKCM Undamped Cream (tactile)
SKCM Orange (tactile) - SKCM Amber (clicky)
SKCM Blue (clicky) - SKCL Green (linear)

9 Likes

I keep all my full sets in mason jars - this is where the rest live.

There’s a set or two in here, but those are likely destined for frankens or are around as backups.

Chaotic as it looks, there is some method to the madness. How many can you guess?

4 Likes

I keep my shameful amount of switches I have in 6, soon to be 8, totes that are stacked in the closet. Well sometimes they’re in the closet and sometimes they’re just sitting out on the office couch for a week or two.

And then I have 10-20 loose frankenswitches piled on my desk that are made with parts unknown at this point along with 2-3 bags of other random newly arrived switches.

Don’t forget an assortment of unidentifiable springs and loose films and a tub of 205g0 to compliment the desk setup.

Gotta keep that desk piled up, yo.

3 Likes

This is an accurate description of my desk most days - but my mom came to visit last week, so it’s uncharacteristically clean at the moment.

1 Like

Seemed appropriate.

Holy (Mint) Pandas - Quakemz sticker

2 Likes

Pearlios

Crystals

4 Likes