The Heavy-6 (now resurrected in polycarbonate)

Oh man, Friday can’t come soon enough…

1 Like

Mine also just arrived over in Australia! Just over a month for manufacturing + shipping was really unexpected; especially at the moment!

A quick pic:

Everything is looking really good! :grin:

9 Likes

Got mine a day early! Can’t wait to have time to actually open the box and put it together haha.

@norbauer, I see this is a made to order item now on your site, so will these be available indefinitely now?

Haha. That’s actually not the case. What gave you that impression? Whatever it is, I should probably update the wording on my site. :sweat_smile:

Oh I just saw it was in stock again and the wording said made to order, I thought you maybe were leaving this open. Is that just in stock cases you’re selling?

Stunning caps. what are they?

They are Blizzard Mods HiPro. They’re really nice, but I’ll probably swap them for an OEM set at some point, HiPro is a bit uncomfortable for me.

Need to take some better pictures later, but she sure is pretty.

7 Likes

I really should be editing clients images and not my own right now, but here I am.

12 Likes

Awesome pics man!

Thanks man!

@norbauer Ryan, do you have any plans to release acoustic dampener for Heavy-6? I would like to buy a couple for my boards (hoping for white color for better matching with PC housing <3).

I do indeed. I’m just waiting for the first Norbaforce batch to ship (within the next week or so) to ensure that I have the process on these down before committing to doing more. :slight_smile: But I fully expect to offer these for the Heavy-6 and Norbatouch soon. I have already made and approved prototypes for both.

6 Likes

That’s great news! AIthough I will say that I’ve recently grown rather found of the sound signature of my Norbauer boards. However, I do plan to give these a shot and see what they do for the sound.

the Veracity steel option in stock for purchasing right now. did a new batch happen or this is some fail-safe stock on the last round of sales?

Effectively, it is fail-safe stock, but on another small bespoke order rather than any large batch. (I’m offering it at the same cost as the bespoke.)

1 Like

I’ve been on the hunt for an Aperture but locally I’ve only seen one on sales and missed out on that. Didn’t recall getting an email notification for this order, all alumnium cases are accounted for now?

I can’t justify Veracity so my wait continues :joy:

Just saw Heavy 6 PC available again… is this real or am i dreaming?

1 Like

looks to be. Added to cart and available to check out

1 Like

It’s real. I requested some inventory counts recently from the shipping company and they found a few items I didn’t realize I had.

3 Likes