The return of Keyclack?

Are BKE domes sold on Keyclark exclusively? or only be able to produced by Keyclark?

As far as I know, yes

1 Like

oh, thatā€™s bad.
Anyway, hope heā€™s okay regardless.

Jchan was a jackass every time I had to interact with him and did a crap job of interacting with the community, but the kid is an OG and I hope heā€™s okay. You canā€™t deny that the BKE domes were a great product.

1 Like

hmmm, i never got a shipping notification for my itemā€¦

Same here. Now, Iā€™m just confused.

I have one, small, outstanding order with Keyclack from early June. I also have not received my order or refund. I have e-mailed Jchan and did not hear back from him. I would presume my $25 is lost.

I like Jchan and he has been through a lot struggling to take care of his sister (her story is heart breaking), but given the challenges heā€™s had running Keyclack well it is probably for the best that it shut down.

4 Likes

Yeah, I ordered some BKE domes and Iā€™m not sure where to email.

1 Like

The saga continues! Coming back soonā€¦

5 Likes

Ha. I bet he has several unfulfilled orders. Always hoping to see new products though.

2 Likes

I had to ask PayPal to step in when he first shut down his site. Iā€™ll wait patiently and I hope I get some BKE domes

1 Like

Still no BKE domes!

RIP Jchan Long live Jchan

Itā€™s Decemberā€¦

1 Like

Even though he wasnā€™t always the most professional, I miss Jchan

2 Likes

Ah, I see. Just posted in the vendors forum. I guess Iā€™ll join the herd over here. Waiting on a $75 order from May. No luck after several emails. Just tried dming on instagram. Weā€™ll see.

Maybe he meant 2021.

3 Likes

Donā€™t know if anybody knows, but the store seems to be back up open with 20% off until January 14th. Just ordered BKE Ultra light domes for my realforce, been waiting since October

1 Like

Excellent, just bought a sample pack. Been wanting to try out bke domes for a long time.

Thanks! Just grabbed some heavies.