Things that make us go... hmmm

I have had the exact same issue.

I had a KBDfans order say it was going to be delivered in one day…from China to PDX. Nope. It took two weeks.

2 Likes

Lmao I had one that shipped over the weekend and I got an email today that it was out for delivery, checked the tracking at it was still in Guangzhou…

2 Likes

Yep. I ordered some stuff from them last week and it “shipped” a couple days later with an estimated shipping time of 3 days listed on the FedEx website.

As of today it’s still in Guangzhou and FedEx has changed the tracking page to say “no delivery information at this time” or something similar. I seem to remember most stuff I’ve ordered from them having the tracking say it’s in China the whole time, right up until it’s in my mailbox.

Edit: yep - this time too. They arrived yesterday.

1 Like

As of late, stuff coming from China, via FedEx is either, “Hey, it’s in China but then shows up at your house in like 3 day”, or “Hey you are getting this in 2 days, and it takes 5 weeks.” There seems to be no middle ground for me at least. DHL on the other hand consistently has had items delivered to me in 3 to 5 days with great tracking. Which is crazy, because DHL used to be a joke in my area, as they would always looks packages or have long delays.

I refuse to use DHL if possible, they once delivered a package worth a lot of $$ to a gas station three blocks from my office

1 Like

Think of artisans as Pokémon cards for grown ups with too much money.

That being said the artisans for GMK Civilizations are the first ever to tempt me. I also like the RAMA metal accent keys, which are a far cry from “I want a 2018 Blue Angry Gengar to complete my set of Gengar originals…”

3 Likes

lmaooooooo this is definitely the best description ive heard :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Just imagine artisan monetization if they did blind booster packs

4 Likes

isnt that basically just the raffles we already have except you have the pay to enter and are guaranteed to win like a couple stock razer keycaps :thinking:

4 Likes

Corsair K70 with SA Olivia

5 Likes

This thing :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: Look up “Wolfking Warrior” if you’re interested.

10 Likes

the hell am i looking at here?

God, the longer I look at the the more agry I get.

5 Likes

Ortho…orbital?

3 Likes

I really want to know what the idea is behind that keeb.

I know the use case for this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8qgehH3kEQ

6 Likes

It reminds me of this as well:

Thomas made a video on it lol

3 Likes

The keyboard itself actually looks like :crazy_face:

2 Likes

This is no mere Wolfking Warrior. It is the Wolfking Warrior Xxtreme!

One “x” wasn’t enough to describe such a radical departure from common sense and good taste.

2 Likes

The fact that sometimes I’m a regular but then I’m no longer a regular… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like