Things that make us go... hmmm

3 Likes

That’s the coolest and most useless thing I’ve seen today.

Also, I know it’s outside realm of keyboards…but that guy also builds combat robots which is super cool (also an expensive hobby).

1 Like

Things that made me go mhhh this weekend:

The pricing of the only SA Set I had set eyes on. While other SA sets sold for like 150 Euro and below for the three sets I always need to get, this one was at a steep 200 Euro. Bowed out and seen another set I might get interested in.

Maybe I am naive but that price aint right

2 Likes

All of the responses.

The good kind of Hmmm, like when you go Hmmm! and raise your eyebrows.

9 Likes

**** off.

Brutal. :rofl:

5 Likes

Honestly surprised (in a good way) to see folks on GH reject this so immediately and thoroughly.

10 Likes

It’s always nice to see a community united. Heh.

4 Likes

Sweet ink nonetheless. They take Regular to a whole new status. :nerd_face:

5-pins good. What no films? Must be Cherry’s.

I guess the legend is on the other arm? Ugh, the spring looks a bit off.

9 Likes

He should have a QR code that links to the legend loll

2 Likes

is this u?

Oh no. I mean I love you guys/gals, but eh I got limits. I just searched “GMK keycap tat” and let those freak flags fly. I do wanna know what these dudes rock as daily drivers.

6 Likes

hahahaha yeah I kinda wonder what kind of person would get a tattoo like that like thats so permanent and its just like, someones patent drawing

2 Likes

What the f did I just read:

4 Likes

SUS == suspiciouis

If you read the Google doc links, yes they are crazy. But it is also like browsing r/relationships on reddit - you are getting one side of the story painted by someone who wants attention/sympathy. I am sure the truth is somewhere in the middle.

1 Like

Dang, didn’t realize summitcables changed names to try to avoid the heat. Obviously a thing a totally legit business does when their founder is being accused of these things.

1 Like

Oh he did reply I think that was said in the comments.

You are wise sir. Totally agree.

The protagonists seem very very young and life is still taking swings at their inexperience. One day, the phrase “Who gives a $#@!” will enter their lexicon and whatever emotional sting they’re feeling now will grow into some sweet battle scars. Nevertheless, that dude doesn’t seem like a stand-up guy as the classy thing to do would be to apologize, chuck deuces, and bow out gracefully. His reply was unnecessary and a bit cringe. He’ll be OK. Life is weird.

2 Likes

Yes seriously I try not to judge personal issues, especially in kids, contrary to the direction in which the world has been going (judge everybody all the time). Stick to the shady business practices, not the kid’s mental issues.

1 Like

Not judging their relationship at all but it seems the shop isnt shipping cables.

I judge that

2 Likes