I just ordered a Tsangan POM plate from Ponoko. In doing so, I created a KLE JSON file then used http://builder.swillkb.com/ to style (Ponoko requires line color to be blue and line width to be 0.01mm) and generate SVG, DXF, and EPS files.
I’ve open sourced them here:
- 15’‘x15’’ sheet of 0.62’’ inch (~1.5mm) POM (aka Delrin)
- around $20 for the mat and $8 for the lasercut
- they offered coupon code for $20 discount on mat for first order.
- but shipping from SF to my house (30mi away) was $10 something.
- final cost to me was $21 something.
This is my first order at Ponoko using these files so, if you want to order the same, please wait until I can confirm all is well by actually using the plate on a board.
UPDATE: The sheet was large enough to make 3 plates but I didn’t have time to pack the layout. Please share if you do.
UPDATE2: I was able to ask Ponoko to replace the original design with a packed version. This raised the cost by $12.27. I’ve updated the repo with
tsangan-15x15.xxx files. No DXF file cuz I used Affinity Design to edit and there was no DXF export option.