What are you waiting for?

Thanks for the tip! I hadn’t thought that they would be cheaper…

Waiting on Moon TKL v2 for years now, and apparently Zeal was too, knows the manfacturer, and is attempting to get stuff shipped out

Chances of getting this board eventually went from 0% to pretty good %

4 Likes

Waiting on Drop x Marvel Black Panther MT3 set

2 Likes

Currently waiting on a set of full black nylon Greetech black switches and some full black nylon content/KTT red switches. but, more importantly, Huimuxin/HMX switches. I’m so excited for them and to compare their molds and parts to other manufacturers to see if there are any similarities. :smiley:

3 Likes

Is that working without a cable? What is it called?

It does require a cable for power; here’s the listing on KeebMonkey:

1 Like

Thanks !

It’s happening!!! :smiley:

5 Likes

I am waiting on Iron165 extras from S+R from last September:

…and GMK Firefly since October:

3 Likes

Jris65 and Mode Envoy, but those should both be here this year (Jris65 is on the ship to KFA if I remember correctly).

I’m still waiting on GMK Sparta, though, and that was ordered back in June 2021.

2 Likes

I got a DHL tracking number for this just now.
I got no order confirmation, and couldn’t remember exactly which KAT set I’d bought, or who I’d ordered from, so I’d given up on ever receiving anything.

Surely this is some sort of record for a keycap groupbuy delay. I remember I bought some 7bit Round6 sets which took a bit over 2 years, but this has definitely been a longer wait.

1 Like

Finally! I’m still waiting on KAM Superuser (February 2021 GB), hoping for late Q2 shipping.

1 Like

I’m not sure which was more deleterious to my sense of time; the lockdown a while back, or joining this hobby. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I fell down the rabbit hole of this hobby in Summer 2020, so my entire mechanical keyboard experience was warped by the pandemic. I don’t know any other way!

4 Likes

Keyboard themes I’ve been working with lately / plan to work with in the near future:

• Calming plantlife
  • Neokitsch (deliciously-gaudy cyberpunk)
  • Classy & minimal, basic black
  • 90’s school supplies
  • Alternate history Apple
  • Ashes of the innocent <<< we are here
4 Likes

Some 8mm clear bumpons to replace the ones I ripped off one of my keyboards. They’re on the truck, let’s go!

I took off the originals to try a higher bump, and liked it, but the last ones were too thick for the pads. These should fit and are middle height.

2 Likes

So I completely forgot that I ordered these - I was checking statements and was like “oh yeah, forgot about these.” All of them were impulse buys.

Hibi June
ePBT Simple Hangul
Hiney Ladybird

2 Likes

I just ordered the base set in the black colorway of SLK Dessau, which has an ETA of December '23, so I guess I can push an item back onto this stack.

3 Likes

I’m not sure it’s at record levels yet, but still waiting for:

• KAM Superuser – ordered Feb. 2021; in production, but delivery is (probably) mid-Q3 '23.

Like @kimslawson, just ordered SLK Dessau in black; hope this GB goes a bit quicker.

Ice-blue Ellipse pre-ordered extra from CannonKeys/Skepur (Funderburker)! Could still be this month, but I’m thinking next.

1 Like