What are you waiting for?

Feel ya on the Rukia.

I listed the Lynx50 but the runner has been completely absent and no updates for about a year now. Just nothing.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see your Weavens. I missed out as I was unemployed at the time. I can live vicariously.

I finally got a shipping notification for my Saka68. This was supposed to be a fast group buy, but actually took over a year to deliver!

2 Likes

Damn sorry to hear bud. Yeah it’s tough pill to swallow, but unfortunately getting beat on a GB is still a pitfall of our community. Thankfully it’s becoming much less of an issue, although I feel like the people who had intentions of scamming are gonna try to get their last hurrahs in. Then there will always be GBs that just do not work out due to poor planning on the runners end, unforeseen problems & delays, just flat out bad luck, etc.

The thing that kills me though is I made it pretty much 6 years into the hobby without having it happen to me. I think back to the sketchy “hey you like this design, give me money, & I’ll try to make it happen” days & some of the super sketch GBs I was part of & it just blows my mind Rukia was the first I got beat on. A board that was successfully ran once before & being ran by (a at the time) trusted community member! LOL, guess I had to earn my stripes one way or another…

Overall though I can’t get super bent out of shape about it. Yeah it sucks & yeah I’d love to get my Rukia or reimbursed at the least, but thankfully I have lived by rule of “don’t buy it unless you can afford to lose the money outright”. So while a shity experience for sure, it really don’t affect me in any other way than being pissed & disappointed over the situation.

2 Likes

I just got shipping notice on my yellow HMKB_75 so hopefully yours is right behind it.

3 Likes

Waiting on a U80-B in Lava. Gotta figure out which switches and keycaps I want… only ~500 days left to decide.

1 Like

Right now, I’m waiting on:

• SA 8010 (ordered in March 2021, due late this year)
  • SA Spectra (just recently bought from extras, due late this year or early next year)
  • A 3D-printed 2u shift key for MT3 Susuwatari (due in a couple weeks)

Repeat of last order from hypekeyboards.ca:

1. 60% universal FR4 plate
  2. 60% Polaris FR4 full-plate

Mostly down to stuff I ordered a while back;

Keysets:

• GMK Monokai Material, Awaken, & Mictlan :skull: :tada:
  • ePBT Acadia
  • DCS Paperwork
  • DSS Carpinterina
  • MDA Future Suzuri
  • KATE Heavy Industry Dark

Switches:

• Zeal Crystals
  • Zeal Pearlios

Keebs:

• Ikki68 Aurora R2 (and some badges)

Other:

• Various KBD67L cases
  • Mictlan sugar skull vinyl thingo
  • Nines metal artisan
  • Jelly Key TV artisan

I’m not collecting artisans. It’s just one. Four. One… quartet.

1 Like

My waitlist shrink then grew again. I’m currently waiting for:

• a brass screw for the ikki68 Dreamscape weight that was missing. I’m selling this so not a big deal other than I can’t list it
  • kam lil dragon which is truly in limbo with no news
  • Nascent 65% which is ahead of schedule by a few months so should deliver in the summer
  • Nearfield ergo- not really waiting for this quite yet as the group buy just got extended for a week

Really looking forward to the nascent and nearfield. Kam lil dragon I have moved past the longer I wait.

1 Like

GMK WOB from drop

2 Likes

KAM Superuser - Ergo (which I don’t even want anymore): Ordered 16 Jan 2021
Protozoa Glitch: Ordered 28 May 2021

3 Likes

So, I just ordered this - have no clue why I didn’t know it existed before:

Heh - I need to make a list of everything that I am waiting on… I know there is one order that is a massive screw up at this point…I’m about ready to cancel it. (It should have been delivered two months ago, but the vendor is really weird about things…)

1 Like

GMK ThinkCaps ordered in november 2020

EPBT Be The One ordered in March 2021

EPBT Scandi Ordered in june 2021

7 Likes

That’s how it starts… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Man. I made it like seven years, but ultimately couldn’t stay away. They’re so neat

1 Like

Gateron milky yellow pros
BoW pbt keycaps
ePBT travelling

Kat Mizu
GMK Fundamentals
Serika Cable from Space
GMK Sixes
Rama Mat Soya
Rama Grid Set C Mixed

(Ordered by order date: oldest to newest)

I can’t believe KAT Mizu hasn’t shipped yet, it’s honestly disappointing how quickly the production queue for KAT sets got backed up. I love the profile but at this point it looks like any GBs that ran today would take almost as long as GMK.

GMK Serika 2
GMK 80082
GMK Striker 2
GMK Nord
GMK Dualshot 2
GMK Mictlan
Rama M6-C (Dualshot)
Scarlet TKL in Navy
Monokei Kage in frost
100ct Zeal Clickiez
HIBI Bordeaux artisan :grapes:

I’ll be adding a Treasure Type-9, and like 10 sets of GMK Hineybeige once they go into GB.

Woah, almost same.