What are you waiting for?

Don’t be afraid to cut them out. I did that on my Bbox60. The plastic is really easy to cut. Love the feel of that case, too. Great plastic with a nice texture.

3 Likes

Ooh, an oceanographer! I got to test out the prototypes of that board at a meetup last year; 40s aren’t really my thing but they were absolutely incredible. Idk what the timeline for that GB is but I don’t think you’ll be disappointed when it comes around :smile:

1 Like

Bias
Cloudline
Lulu
W1-AT

Zeal Clickies

CRP R4
GMK Beta JS
GMK Tuzi

2 Likes

I recently passed the halfway $$ mark in value of received GB goods vs. outstanding GB goods. Feels good.

3 Likes

21kb Cyrillic (orange or blue). Wanted IMPSTO Ural set for a long time but the blue set reminds me of Ukraine blue so it’s a toss.

Pre-order starts at 10AM PST today. :crossed_fingers:

UPDATE: Got the orange cyrillic keyset.

I have been waiting for epbt samurai for 18 months. I have been waiting for the Thinkcaps Ramas (which some people have already received) for 15 months.

In that time my son was born, learned to walk, and has begun speaking.

4 Likes

I am part of ePBT Simple Hangul. Sounds like in that GB, KBDfans (which is ePBT(?)) has not really been accurate or forthcoming with legitimate status updates for many ePBT sets.

I don’t think Hangul even has samples yet and it was supposed to be delivered Q2 2022.

I just went through my list of things I’m waiting on to update my ETAs and I think I’m not going to ever buy another GMK set in GB.

• GMK Shoko R2 ran August 2020, didn’t require color sampling on account of it being a rerun, and is expected to ship later this month. So approximate timeline from a set being in the production queue to customer shipping is 20 months.
  • GMK Zooted, a set that ran April 2020, is still in color matching. Not even in the production queue. (I only ordered the RAMA artisan for this set but I doubt it will ship before the rest of the orders)
  • GMK Monokai ran September 2020 and is also still in color matching.
  • GMK BRG got their first round of color samples in January and there hasn’t been an update on whether they ordered more samples or if it’s in the production queue yet.

So all said and done, that’s ~$600 I have tied up in the GMK queue right now, and I probably won’t get 3 of those orders until 2024. Even if you go with GMK’s generous self-estimate of a 14-month production queue, I’ll still be waiting until mid-2023. Ugh.

6 Likes

I feel this, and am in the same position.

On another note - I’m waiting on TTC Silent Bluish Whites from MK; a fully-dampened version of the existing half-dampened one.

I’m waiting for QK65. Yes, I’m one if the fools who followed the hype. But as a kid of th 80’ and 90’ I’m susceptible to good marketing. Like letting als the mechanical keyboard heros on YT perform low costs ads for your company. I dunno. This thing, it just works for me.

However I’m also excited to try out NPKC gradient sky blue keycaps. Does anyone know if NPKC Gradient PBT Doubleshot Side-Lit Keycap Set | Mechanical Keyboards | Keycaps | PBT Keycaps | Drop is a PBT labled rip-off or if they feel decent and sturdy?

1 Like

I am waiting for more than I thought after checking:

• GMK Noire base kit and novelties - Apiary showed it off on stream this week, so this is close.
  • Monokei Hidari - just bought this aftermarket today, and am waiting for tracking info
  • Ikki68 Dreamscape - sitting in Canadian port was recent update so getting closer.
  • Kam L’il Dragon - this one is a ways off. I already don’t think I want it anymore, so a bit sad to sit on that spent money.
  • 100 U4t switches for the Hidari
  • 110 75g springs for the U4ts
  • Studio Kestra Nascent 65% - GB just finished. Updated picture of the finished cases this past week, so it is moving along nicely.
3 Likes

Not much.

• QK65
  • 21kb orange Cyrillic set
3 Likes

I’m still waiting on Kat Lala and tbh i don’t even know if I want to keep that set

I just checked my tracker and thankfully I’m just down to a couple of things.

• ePBT Less But Better. Original ETA was Q4 2021, looking more like mid-late Q2 2022.
  • ePBT Scandi. Everything still says Q2 2022, so realistically that’s probably Q3-4 2022.
5 Likes

beautiful. May I ask which color? I “won” eWhite blue in the first round after purple was sold out too quick.

2 Likes

obviously not donpark, but man I kind of wish I shot for white/purple instead of black chroma… that purple bottom with the white top combo looks really nice.

2 Likes

Keycaps
I don’t have a good system for keeping up, but I know I’m waiting on these for sure:

• GMK Posh
  • GMK Noire
  • GMK Beta
  • GMK Muted R2
  • GMK Birch
  • GMK Fuji
  • GMK Slasher
  • GMK Boho
  • GMK Symbiote
  • GMK Dualshot R2 accent kit
  • GMK Astral Light
  • GMK Klassiker
  • ePBT 6085
  • ePBT Scandi

Keyboards

• Lynx50
  • Onyx
  • HMKB (75%)
  • Weaven R3 x 2
  • Piggy
  • Hubble 65
  • Mercury 65
  • Heavy Grail Polycarb
  • CW80
  • Qttantaquattro
  • Argyle
  • Hiney One PC TKL
  • Matrix 8xv
  • Vortex KBt RE:66
  • Chapter 1

I don’t preorder switches, so nothing there. I think I put in an order for a handful of TX stabilizers, and I think there’s a wooden 60% plate? Not sure. I spend more time lately sniping extras than I do keeping up with what I’ve already purchased. It’s a sickness that I rather enjoy.

9 Likes

I think I have definitely moved into the extras/aftermarket game myself. Two of the items I am waiting for I will probably sell as they don’t interest me anymore.

I am feeling better buying and getting things faster. If the extra cost is reasonable I would rather pay the extra taster then wait the time.

4 Likes

White/Gold. I was trying to get White/Purple but got ‘sold out’ message before I could complete checkout.

2 Likes

Well thanks to work laying me off, our lovely UC system here in PA leaving me high, & dry I actually haven’t added much at all to my list from last time I posted it.
Still waiting on,
Boards:
Thermal+
Salvation
Rukia (LOL)
Monoflex (double LOL)
Keycaps:
GMK Dolch R5 + extension kit
GMK Colorchrome
GMK Dandy (Dandy base)
GMK WoB shine through kit
Switches/stabs/supplies/etc.:
110 Pack of Gat Oil Kings
1 pack of Dangkeebs Poron switch films (figured to give these a try since I like Deskeys so much, think they could be superior at a cheaper price! let you guys know when I get them in the next few days)

Pretty sure there is a few things that have been so delayed I have completely forgotten about them. Although that would mean they are on order from very well proven & reliable vendors. Those orders I tend to watch much less than ones that have a chance of going south.

2 Likes