What are you waiting for?

It’s Q3 now, and I’m not super optimistic, given everything coming out of SP has been delayed so long. (You don’t even see any new SA interest checks getting posted these days.) Color matching for 8010 wasn’t even finished until this spring.

1 Like

GMK Laser

Im waiting on someone to make a good DSA set again. And not, not some cheap Chinese DSA profile set with lower case characters based on random anime, and no DSA with strangely bold trashman icons. I’m talking, a real SP DSA keycap set in an adult colorway with nice crisp words for modifiers. :grin:

1 Like

:point_up_2:Time for R2 @norbauer :vulcan_salute:

and i dont count the recent norbauer offerings, bc i already bought them. lol

I was hinting :vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute:

1 Like

mStone 22mm 50g springs from KPRepublic. I liked FLCMMK Ice Mint with 50g 20mm spring a lot, more than TX 60g L. If mStone springs turns out to be similar enough, it’ll become my main spring.

2 Likes

Your only other option is DSA Hydro from keyclack, but you probably already have it :rofl:

Also DSA Petrikeys uses the good/thin icon mods - not the fat trashman mods.

1 Like

Yee

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3fq214nGPp/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

3 Likes

I knew it! DSA Historic also used the good legends. Shame there were like no DSA group buys for two or three years. Sort of weird.

2 Likes

I’m waiting for the NorBazzar sale. There are a ton of in-stock items I have passed on bc I’m waiting on exceptional goods from @norbauer

:grin:

3 Likes

Speaking of Topre stuff, I’m still waiting for that NA sale of the blank white HHKB caps since I didn’t see the original Japanese sale fast enough to buy one through a proxy

2 Likes

I can’t wait for this either. I’m passing up on some keyboards to save for this.

I’m waiting for the parts for my endgame keyboard. Have been looking for them for quite a while, so I’m glad to finally have bought them.

Boring Box TKL case in grey, Alps-compatible carbon fiber plate, Alps SKCL Brown switches and an Alps Electric Model CPLL00E0AA for the fantastic spherical ABS doubleshots.

Can’t wait!

(Also waiting for an MBP 14")

3 Likes

Right now only for the delivery of the Noctua MT3 and the KBT RE66. Will have to order a second batch of Box White to replace the MX Browns

2 Likes
  • Polished brass badge featuring Keyboard Cat

• [ switches with another plastic blend ]

• A Shurikey keyset

• An MDA keyset

2 Likes

How’d these workout for you? That 13.45mm stem seems a bit insane.

Just put a deposit down on a Cervelo Aspero GRX RX810. Should be delivered next month.

3 Likes

Woo!

3 Likes

Freebird TKL, shipping should start at the end of the month!

Config is navy with FR4 and POM plates. My work has a laser cutter that we’re allowed to use so I can just laser and then sandblast my own aluminum plates, complete with flex cuts if I want to add those.

3 Likes