What are you waiting for?

LM60. Keeping my expectation low. I’ll settle w/not bad.

2 Likes

Woo! First DSS set.

6 Likes

poggers_face.jpg

Just in time for my next play-through…

4 Likes

Oh Dang! Something superfluous from Dangkeebs.

1 Like

After forgetting whether or not I joined this GB, and losing any digital receipts I finally have confirmation that yes I joined!

3 Likes

Currently waiting for the following:

• GMK Norse (just go the shipping notification for this!)
  • Freebird TKL
  • GMK Star
  • GMK Sparta

Edit, forgot about the following:

• Jris65
  • Pixel
  • Nixies
  • Laughing Gas (N2O) switches
3 Likes

I think the only group buy I’m currently involved with is SA Polyclear (clear SA keycaps). It’s been a little over a year, and at this point it’s supposed to be coming in Q4. It was originally supposed to just take 3 months, but then it was drastically extended when (apparently) a lot more people than expected signed up.

1 Like

Oof… This list isn’t complete, because I am sure I am forgetting something.

Keyboards

• Mode Sonnet
  • Jris65
  • Parallel Snake
  • Ikki68 Snow

Keycaps

• GMK Firefly
  • Drop Hyperfuse

I also jumped onboard the Hype Train and pre-ordered some of the new Nixies.

2 Likes

New Nixies!

6 Likes

GMK Oblivion
PBT Cherry Milkshake
Matrix 6XV 3.0 Corsa

4 Likes

Now that’s a tasty NovelKeys haul. (Welcome to KT!)

I’m waiting on MT3 Black Speech; there’s a veritable museum of MT3 in my closet, but this will be my first PBT set in the profile - pretty stoked on that. The set happens to be on sale today; I stacked a couple discounts on top of that and got a pretty decent price - about $70 off overall.

5 Likes

[ checks email ]

what the heck did I order from zFrontier?

ooooooh yeah lol

The upside of having poor memory in a hobby like this is all the surprise gifts from yourself that trickle in over time…

4 Likes

I’m still waiting on almost all the same stuff as back when we started this thread. My Heavy Grail hits the 1 year wait milestone today :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I’m still waiting for KBDFans to drop their PBTFans retro set and the newly announced Tofu Jr and the new and reworked Tofu60 HHKB version. Even though i’d still love to buy an old version HHKB Tofu in black or grey, but it’s hard to find them in the EU.
I’ve also been waiting for the Gateron Usagi switches for 1 or 2 years now and i still haven’t received an update on them.
Also waiting for G-Square to drop the g58s, assuming it will have a nice price too.
And waiting for the day where i will be able to snag a set of OG cherry doubleshots and dyesubs.

1 Like

That must suck when there’s been a bunch of HGs extras selling lately…

2 Likes

Waiting on the parts for my first custom build:

• Green QK75 with PC plate
  • Keychron Q1 retro carbon keycaps
  • Outemu cream yellow silent switches
  • Tools and lubes

I’m looking for a elegant and muted wireless setup with this.

QK75 will probably take the longest, they are trying to ship them in january-february.

5 Likes

Really winding down on my GB purchases. Still waiting for:

• KAM Superuser — Ordered Feb. 2021; shipping maybe late Q1 or early Q2 in 2023 now.
  • MT3 Serika R2 — Drop just kicked this one a few months down the road. Looking like early Q1 for Core/Mods and late Q1 for 40s.
1 Like

Woo! GMK Monokai Material and GMK Awaken have finished production and are heading to NovelKeys.

5 Likes

ePBT Simple Baybayin. Ordered 10/2021, slated to be delivered Q4 2022, but still no updates :smiling_face_with_tear:

edit: Shipping date is “to be updated” :face_exhaling:

4 Likes

GMK Awaken is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I believe it when I see it.

3 Likes