What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Well if you’re gonna twist my arm :wink: :innocent:

8 Likes

Are there two or three points of contact with the ground? The images weren’t clear on their website.

1 Like

2 points touch the surface it’s sitting on bud.

1 Like

This thing is great. I can adjust brightness and temperature to taste. And there’s no glare on the monitor at all.

7 Likes

I got my Luna from @ungodly.design, I totally was thinking I ordered black but the receipt says I got red and like this red is awesome so I’m totally happy. I also gotta give big props on something I always complain about, the packaging was entirely paper with no plastic, which is about as good as it can get.

6 Likes

I need this light. Did you get the one with the puck? Is it easy to change settings?

Did not get the one with the puck, the touch sensitive buttons on top of the bar are easy enough to use.

Awesome, thanks, I’m going to grab one.

Used FC980C.

I’ll be honest I’ve not tried lubed topre until now, and I like this a lot.

9 Likes

I see a @norbauer case in this one’s future methinks.

2 Likes

I think that’s the whole reason he bought it haha.

2 Likes

Yep.

1 Like

First Love is my first GMK set, and boy is it lovely. I’m so excited to give this board another rework when I get my MOD-Ms in!

4 Likes

Technically yesterday, but this beauty came in.

6 Likes

I like the caps/colorway.

Thanks! I got lucky and got these caps off of someone on mm, I haven’t ever seen them before, they are like a light gold on black color. I ended up finding the grey set too on mm so I got those as well. Anything but the stock black on black ones haha, I couldn’t type at all on those.

1 Like

Uh oh, the rabbit hole deepens… :face_with_monocle: :upside_down_face:

Bomb Pop Birb! :bird:

1 Like

Beautiful cable from Keebstuff. Hopefully will match the Ouro Jules!

6 Likes

nice flex with that Retro set peeking at the top…

1 Like