What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Brilliant! Your dad is pretty awesome! I’ve always loved C64 caps. How do you like the layout?

1 Like

I wish my dad was that cool :grin:

1 Like

Benq Screenbar for my monitor (goodbye lamp!) and some Sprit slow springs.

4 Likes

The C64 layout is definitely something that takes getting used to. 9u space bar and 1u backspace, and not everything is where I’d expect. Hard to beat as a fun novelty, though!

Exocet - looks like Adobe might distribute it now, but it’s also not too hard to find if you don’t have it already.

1 Like

Oooh I want a Benq monitor. Tell us how that lightbar is!

Got ‘im lads!!

Also got the ingredients to make some Phoenix switches. (Durock housings)

But… I forgot to order springs… :confounded::smirk: Back to the mech stores! :moneybag::money_with_wings:

5 Likes

Got Mill Max sockets!

But broke a switch during the initial test / install.

6 Likes

Tacit switches! Initial impressions are love!
They’re a little noisy out of the box but I think, like Silent Alpacas, they’ll benefit greatly from relubing and switch films.

4 Likes

I actually ordered some but they haven’t shipped yet. Hope they feel as nice as they look!

1 Like

I’ve been looking for some of these! Where did you find them?

On keebwerk. They restocked a couple weeks ago!

Aw, snap. I bet I looked at their page like the day before… thanks!

I’ll be doing a review and comparison to Zilents soon!

3 Likes

Got in my 4 acrylic KB stands from TKC. Very nice with a quick test, one will support a 60% & 65% KB for sure, although you may need to use two for TKL & larger boards. Now I’m gonna have to build those display shelf for my keebs I’ve be procrastinating on, LOL! I also got in a Industrial Grey Pain cap from Brew Caps, fricking mind blowing the detail he crammed into this sculpt! Then I also got a Zambumon dark hexagon deskpad & some 204G00 from Novelkeys. I really like the 205G00 I used with my Alpacas in my e6.5, but unfortunately I don’t think mike restocked it. There was this & 205G0 still available when I ordered & I can’t see 205G00 selling out faster than everything else?

1 Like

1 Like

Very cool. I’m supposed to be getting acrylic stands today as well. They look good in the photo!

1 Like

Yeah they’re pretty sturdy too! I think you should be happy with them! Let’s us know what you think when you get some boards on them.

welp, I got the exact same stands today so I guess I don’t’ get to post :smirk:

1 Like

LOL, well I just posted the stands by themselves. I’m sure we’d all appreciate a pic or two of your boards on them! :wink:

1 Like