What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

this is great. any time a custom doesn’t have usb c we can say that even the fucking drink me has it

4 Likes

Finally got my MT3 Serika!

13 Likes

Serika looks :+1: :+1: on poly

1 Like

It really does look great on polycarb! GMK Serika would be extra fire on that board, but that’s just my personal preference. I’d take MT3 Serika in a heartbeat also, LOL!

EnjoyPBT WoB

4 Likes

Keykeps. Tall, Russian Keykeps.

9 Likes

Got my fresh Sirius plate in today, my WT-D60 weird flex PCB a few days ago, & some smokey Durock screw in stabs last night. Planning on turning this plate into a half plate & building it up with some lubed 62g Tangies! Gonna be a flexy boi when it’s finished!

8 Likes

Sexy. Can’t wait for mine

1 Like

I too enjoy a good trampoline.

2 Likes

Eeeeexcellent

5 Likes

Yuri is such a great looking colorway. What cha gonna put it on ?

2 Likes

This. Once I’m done building it.

9 Likes

That’s rad! Can’t wait to see the finished product.

1 Like

Couldn’t resist this snowed-out Durgod Hades 68.

It’s got some perfectly decent Gat blues in, but I’ll probably be swapping them for something more interesting soon enough. This one came with a dust cover, Cherry profile PBT caps, and even a little coaster made of mousepad stuff.

Now here’s something unusual - a keeb showed up on my doorstep 2 days after I bought it!

:exploding_head:

2 Likes

That is crazy. I always blows my mind when things ship that quickly. My record is the Leopold Fc980c I ordered from mechanicalkeyboards.com that arrived the next day. However, they are a 25 minute drive from my house :grin:

1 Like

Have you ever visited their shop? I mean, pre-corona times. I would like to see the heaps of Mech stuff but I’m more like 4 hours away. Tennessee is a long state :frowning:

1 Like

I did! It’s a pretty neat store front with shelves of mostly duckys and filcos and a hand full of dudes working a small warehouse. Honestly, they were pretty surprised to see a visitor :laughing: They didn’t really know what to do with me. So I just tried out every keyboard and all their switch testers, tried to talk keebs with a guy who seemed like he needed to just get back to work and then took off haha.

I think after the rona we should get a Nashville meetup put together.

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to try these out. Sale at Kono store right now.

5 Likes

Absolutely! I was wondering how many keeb people there were here…

I got these today:

Outemu U4 silent tactile stems! I actually got these from Daily Clack’s website, as opposed to getting the last batch from hbheroinbob himself. They took a hot minute to ship, but that’s pretty understandable!

4 Likes

Deadeye you from TN?!