What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Custom sleeve for the Preonic came in from Poland today!

8 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome

1 Like

Very nice and compact sleeve !

1 Like

That there wouldnā€™t happen to be a Mechfashion sleeve, would it? It looks familiar :wink:

3 Likes

Sure is a Mechfashion sleeve. Good eye! Great guy to work with and awesome pricing.

Mail bag round 1 for today - I finally got my Gray Studios case!

8 Likes

Nice :+1:
I wonder weā€™re my m90 gears ended up. :thinking:

Got my Gray Studios lube station in today & the thing is an absolute unit! Havenā€™t used it yet, but can already tell Iā€™ll absolutely love it compared to my old one! The bonus brushes were a nice touch also.

3 Likes

Oh wow I had no idea about theseā€¦ definitely going to pick one upā€¦ maybe two.

1 Like

Mail time round 2 today. My NK65 came. Silver alu version. I half assed lubed the stabs for now and they seem fine. Iā€™ll pull them all the way out and do it properly soon. Loaded the board up with BOX White switches (itā€™s now topped with the NovelKeys BoW doubleshot PBT keycaps). This is my first time using clickies. Not sure itā€™s for me, but Iā€™m giving it a full week before I pull them out and go with something else to be sure.

l

2 Likes

Donā€™t like tactiles or clickies myself, but that looks very clean!

Should not derail this thread, but just curiousā€¦
What sort of packages did you guys get your GB boards in? And caps? Since this is about mail so not too off eitherā€¦ :slight_smile:

This little guy right here: Krap Caps Boo Dental

3 Likes

I feel ya there. I much prefer lubed linears. This hot swap board is to get me to test out other switches before committing to a soldered build.

Iā€™ve got a Rama M60-A Moon list in shipping by USPS.

Been ā€œIn-Transitā€ for weeks now :frowning:

1 Like

Victimized by Fedex I take it?

Victimized by USPS sending a domestic package to customs apparently.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a domestic package they said.
There wonā€™t be VAT and tax, they said.

1 Like

Sorry to hear. On my side of town USPS is doing an outstanding job compared to everyone else. I personally have a new bed thats weeks past expected delivery and seemingly lost somewhere in the Fedex shipping network. Iā€™ve got beef atm.

2 Likes

Chrome norbaforce!!! Gonna take a bit to get everything else I need for this build

16 Likes