What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Your Modern M0110 isn’t too shabby either!

1 Like

I’m in EU-RO. I have a package from Singapore still in transit with the latest tracking update on 27 march. The package contains CRP Desko set and different addons,a 60% pcb, hhkb keycaps, fc660c keycaps…all of them very desired by me. Can’t explain the level of frustration of having a large haul like that and donno if I will ever get them :confused:

I ordered one of these as well. Fastest GB turnaround time I’ve ever seen.

I used money I had earmarked for a GB that didn’t happen, just kind of casually threw it out there, and now I have a $45 acrylic lubing station coming into Canada.

But you get to post photos first. I shouldn’t count my chickens before they hatch, it hasn’t even cleared customs yet.

1 Like

NovelKeys BOW

Overall I’m impressed for the price, but the Caps Lock key in my box has a serious flaw, and it doesn’t appear to be a twisted stem. NK mentioned there might be some stems without complete injection; but this one actually has an apparently purposeful void there, as it lines up perfectly with one of those little rectangles you can see on the underside. Ah well, I just used a shift key for now.

Really bad photo of the stem because shaky hands:

3 Likes

the modern M0110 is awesome! I have a well documented dislike of MT3, but the thock with them on this board is just soooo good.

1 Like

I was really happy with my NK BoW set as well, although I didn’t check my regular caps to see if it has the same issue since i use stepped caps almost exclusively. Shoot an email to Mike, I’m sure he’ll send you out a replacement cap. NK has been really good with those types of things IME.

1 Like

Finally got my Latrialum Royal Sauvage Esc & Fn from her 420 raffle, they are dope AF! She couldn’t ship out at all thanks to the rona, so the wait was real on these guys LOL! TBF though she did offer refunds to anyone who didn’t want to wait. I decided to wait & am so glad I did! These caps are absolute masterpieces, no wonder her caps are so highly regarded & sought after. Really dig how they go with Olive & bet they’ll go just as well with Wasabi!

7 Likes

Susuwatari finally came in…

And it’s… kinda bland looking ¯_(ツ)_/¯

13 Likes

That really looks amazing…

1 Like

It looks like dolch with that lighting lol

I don’t enjoy the way the colors turned out, but the legends and the thickness of the keycaps are bomb. Can’t wait for MT3 Snes

Mine arrived today.

The quality looks amazing, but I have to admit some minor disappointment that the colorway went from distinctly warm ash-gray to dead-neutral (and lighter) tones.

Still - the consolation coupon might make up for it.

Edit: Maybe “dead-neutral” was a little strong, now that I look at it next to another gray set that I have - but definitely lighter and less warm than the renders.

But wow… typing on these is something new for me, and I think I like it. It’s as if my Commodore 64 suddenly had good switches…

6 Likes

What board did you mount it on? Can I see?

Sure - I posted it here just a bit ago. At the moment I’ve got it on my tester platform board, a GK61x.

That looks nicer than a lot of the shots I’ve seen. I think it’s all down to the ambient lighting. I have /dev/tty also in MT3 but I bet these feel completely different

1 Like

Got my Not so Marb Big Mouth & Just so Grey XP in from Cozcaps & a ounce of GPL 106 in today. With a whole ounce of 106 I shouldn’t have to worry about needing spring lube for quite awhile!

5 Likes

Shit, man, that sucks. Hope you do receive it soon!

2 Likes

I do like the font and thickness of the legends on the alphas. They turned out great. Just wish the colors were better…

1 Like

My RAMA U80-A finally arrived… :hugs:

8 Likes

Oooohhh what color?