What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

I’ve really been struggling to take photos of this set. Without color correction, the colors in my photos are nothing like what they look like in person. (The modifiers in particular look super blue in photos but not in real life.) My attempt at approximating what it looks like is below. I actually like the way it looks in person pretty well, after the slight shock wore off.

10 Likes

This is totally how my pictures were turning out too, I still feel like neither of our pictures do justice to the set IRL, regardless, I love it too, such a vibrant shade on the alphas IRL

So far I’m really enjoying it. it feels a little scratchier than my HHKB, but I don’t know if that’s just because it is still fairly new but I’m keeping with it, going to put this one into heavy rotation!

Got some lube and washers today.
If I don’t like them would I get 205g0 if I mix them all together? :thinking:

I must say I’m impressed with the shipping from Malaysia to Sweden by DHL.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: More likely a big mess, LOL!

2 Likes

:upside_down_face: Enlighten me. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Olivia++ arrived finally. now, I need three more Olivia artisans…

12 Likes

wow thats a stunning color combo, what board is that?

1 Like

45-ATS in Plum. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Loob

6 Likes

Would you be willing to sell your pink 7u spacebar?
:pray:

2 Likes

Olivia++ dark core and novelties

8 Likes

GMK Coral is amazing. I just wish the Corsola artisan was orange, and enamel filled to make it pop…

14 Likes

ThicThock (DL) springs from Keyspresso.

Deliciously Linear (65g), Durock Dolphin (62g), NovelKeys Yellow (63.5g), H1 (78g)

6 Likes

I ended up getting a weaven R3 spot that is gray and rose gold. Need this set now. Grats!

That’s how perfection looks like.

I got my iso enter keypad finally. It’s pretty sweet for what it is. I have a bunch of iso enters I’ll have to figure out which one will be best :thinking: maybe the yellow deep space one

16 Likes

As u change keycaps on your keeb u put the matching iso-enter on that. :thinking:

1 Like

Time to lube efficiently!

8 Likes

I snagged GMK Terminal off mechmarket over the weekend. They’re pretty well worn in, but the guy gave me a fantastic price for it so I don’t mind.

I also got my kiwi switches in earlier this week so I threw them in my hotswap board. They have a really aggressive bump, and the sound is pretty nice. I might put these in my J-02 when it comes in.

12 Likes