What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Dwarf Factory Terrarium. Probably my last DF caps as they bumbled this last drop, but… purty. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

My Bobas from MkU have been stuck in the Sacramento USPS distribution center for a while now, and I bought them the day they went up for sale on the site. I’m surprised that anyone else has them from that vendor. Maybe it’s just my luck (I mean it took over 6 weeks to get a shipment from TKC and they are only a few hours away from me).

2 Likes

Ugh. Same here.

1 Like

I ordered mine last week and got them a few days later…

Wow. Yeah, mine came really quick - I think within a week of ordering. I actually think it was one of the fastest delivered orders I’ve had (outside Amazon prime) since the pandemic started… @XTaran I’ll have to give the original spacebars another shot. Maybe it’s loosened up more now.

2 Likes

Stuff from KBDfans… that I only ordered 4 days ago. Whaaaat?!

Don’t get me wrong - I’m shocked but not complaining! They must have really changed how they distribute because I was totally prepared for a 30-60 day wait time.

7 Likes

It’s always a good day to see a package from NovelKeys show up in the mail. Unfortunately, I don’t have switches or key caps for this yet!

14 Likes

kbdfans has been a week or so for me for the last year or so

2 Likes

Aren’t we paying for a premium shipping option at this point, like $20 premium? Before the world fell apart, they offered free shipping over $100 (or something like that) and it took a minimum of a month to hit stateside. I think they only thing they offer now is DHL express air.

3 Likes

Planning to pick up a Krinkle Heavy-9, so I figured I’d prepared for that win an FC980C.

13 Likes

Got my SA Godspeed set (Genespeed + Apollo mods). Looks pretty good. I put it on a Keydous NJ68 since it was all I had free at the moment, but I plan to put it on a white 75% or TKL eventually.

11 Likes

Got a new keyboard sleeve so I no longer have to use the box it came in when bringing it to/from the office. I was able to design it myself and I’m super happy with the result.

12 Likes

Very cool design!

2 Likes

Just got my Green + Blue accent kits from “Artifact Bloom,” and they are beautiful.

Interestingly, they are each individually-wrapped! This could be useful for storing springs.

More Photos

5 Likes

Silent Alpacas arrived today, as well!

6 Likes

Got my “Hello” M0110 from Ryloo Studio/Drop today. Looks really nice actually. The color is exactly what I hoped for (basically Apple’s “Space Gray”). It’ll be a little while before I can build it though since I don’t have switches or stabilizers for it.

15 Likes

wolf whistles

2 Likes

1 Like

Fantastic project! Details on the process?

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :drooling_face: hello gorgeous.