What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Lulz

1 Like

Looks like a solenoid would be right at home in that build. Love me some chonky MT3 keys paired with equally chonky bezels.

4 Likes

I’m using lilacs in the board right now with a heavier spring in the space bar for snappy return. It’s crazy how much it feels like an alps board.

1 Like

Alright who here works for FedEx & snitched on us for talking shit in the Invyr PE stems thread? Cause these got here way too fast & did not take a trip through the midwest to get to me here in PA from NJ… :thinking: :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Glad you go yours quickly. Mine are still scheduled to arrive in 4 days. That’s 12 days after they shipped. And they were in my state 2 days ago. 4 states away at the moment.

2 Likes

I got this little guy a while ago but only got around to taking some photos of him yesterday: an iBoy from Classicbot. He has limbs and accessories that attach via magnets.

9 Likes

Yeah, I was talking shit too, and they were delivered today.

3 Likes

I find it disturbing, how this looks like something I would find in the health food aisle of my local grocery store…

Also they must not have taken the normal FedEx route.

Normal FedEx route:

6 Likes

NK65 Entry Edition! Drop holy pandas should arrive soon as well!

2 Likes

What switches are those? Mod-M?

1 Like

Tealios v2 67g, lubed + filmed

2 Likes

oh nice, I think it was the lighting that made the stems look darker to me. How do you like them? Tealios are probably my favorite switch!

2 Likes

They’ve been great! Way different than what I expected, but I’m super happy with them. I didn’t know that I had to lube the front and back of the stem whenever I lubed these, so they might sound/feel even better than I know! Overall, 9/10, there are some better sounding switches (I’m trying out drop HP and Alpacas soon)

Tealios sounds really good with gasket, padding board, and brass plate.

UPDATE: Noticed hotswap only after posting. Tealios sounds better when fully soldered in.

2 Likes

A new pointing device.

8 Likes

Nodding guidance

Got my drop HPs today! First real tactile (browns smh my head) and they’ve been great.

3 Likes

Oh, I have that on the way too ! How do you like it ?

1 Like

I did not get anything in the mail today :slight_smile:

6 Likes

the real tragedy, I think Novelkeys still has some silks in stock… or stabs… or lube… or you could buy a sat75 off mechmarket if you really want a dopamine hit. I think I’m going to go check my mailbox

2 Likes