What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

sick back at ya. Cool find.

2 Likes

Goddam I’m so jealous! The condition on that is amazing!

2 Likes

Totally. Haven’t even washed it yet.

3 Likes

• Final Fantasy keyset for a friend’s build

• Polycarb switch films to keep on-hand

• Two packing peanuts

I’m pretty sure the peanuts were some kind of joke; they came in the bubble-mailer with the films. I wonder if they watch LGR - comically ineffectual packing peanuts are something of a running gag on his channel.

(LGR is a computer tech history channel that started out doing low production-value game reviews on VHS.)

Edit:

CAPSA LOKKU!!!

9 Likes

LGR is my jam, Clint is such a funny down to earth dude! Loving watching his content.

2 Likes

I love his Duke Nukem impression. Suh good.

2 Likes

Got a large number of tactile samples in the mail. They’re Ergo Clears, lubed OUTEMU Skies, and combinations of Clears and Skies.

7 Likes

Say it in Italian accent with hand gestures: CAPS-A LOCK-A :smiley:

3 Likes

9 Likes

They’re here! They’re here!

7 Likes

nice the oculus just got delivered to me, really enjoying it so far now i just need batteries for my bluetooth keyboard, this was typed in vr desktop on oculus

1 Like

I love this board and I love that Commodore went with light mods and dark alphas. Need more of that!

2 Likes

These arrived today, looking forward to trying them out!

5 Likes

@donpark
Eek, the Facebook requirements for Oculus…

4 Likes

It has the inescapable taint…

• Moar organization! It’s a little bigger than I anticipated (who has time to read the dimensions clearly stated in the listing?) - but hey I’ll grow into it.

• Ultrasonic de-grossing dodad that looks like a cross between a rice cooker and a bread machine.

Thanks for the heads-up on the cleaners, @Manofinterests.

12 Likes

That looks perfect for switches and keycaps! :ok_hand::grinning:

it
gets
worse

5 Likes

3 Likes

Susuwatari monochrome mods.

20 Likes