What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Boba U4s are definitely worth it.

5 Likes

Ye, lubing the bottom housing was a pleasant experience when you can hold them all in one hand and angel as u please. But that’s it, cuz u can’t put on the top housing with the bottom in the tray. =/

2 Likes

No that hasn’t surfaced yet, AFIK 1UP had V1 stems hiding in their stocks they found.

3 Likes

Recieved a m0116 at the office day. The case and keycaps are quite dirty, but everything is in working condition. The orange alps switches feel consistent, only a few have a light click on the upstroke.

19 Likes

PCBs for an expansion module for my keyboard arrived.

9 Likes

Infinikey Aether for my Norbaforce Ghost-of-Christmas-Future. First custom keyset, stoked on how nice it turned out!

15 Likes

Well, I can tell you it’s pretty fire.

Edit:

Looks pretty good in the sun, too.

25 Likes

Modern M0110 showed up today! Forgot to grab a pic before I dropped it off at the powder coaters though.

13 Likes

My two Mark 65s arrived today! (Couldn’t decide on colors so I got two to compare. May sell one)

Today was a long day. Can’t wait until I get some time to sit down with these.

11 Likes

It has nothing to do here, though …

13 Likes

Got this in the mail in a A5 envelope. Bit over the top but hey it’s here.

11 Likes

Not sure where you are located, but what is a rough estimate price for powder coating a board? Thinking about trying it myself, I just have not had a chance to go and talk to a local place yet.

1 Like

It really varies from place to place. I have paid anywhere from $30 to $80 to get it done. This one will be a bit more because I really want this thing perfect so prep and coating time will take a bit longer.

2 Likes

Which colors could you not decide between? :eyes:

2 Likes

Polycarb and Space Grey. I peeked at one earlier, and Im so excited to put them together now! Will post pics later.

7 Likes

Gonna bless these trash pandas, pray for me!

8 Likes

nice tangies. wondering if they’re ever gonna restock.

2 Likes

So I needed a cheap stand in keycapset for my gmmk pro arriving q1/q2 since all my groupbuys will arrive end of 2021, beginning of 2022.

I shot this on Amazon and it’s not too shabby:

12 Likes

Got a Dark Blue Cypher R2 this week.
Looks amazing, will probly build it this weekend

20 Likes

That is so sexy. I loooove the dark blue colour. Which switches are you planning and what keyset?

2 Likes