What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Well this finally showed up, and boy is it HEAVY. TX-66 with brass handles and weight.

32 Likes

Beauty! Kicking myself for passing on one of these now that everyone has started getting them in, LOL!

2 Likes

Have my childhood AAK here with me. Can confirm: they suck. They are stiff, low-travel, and tactile in all the wrong ways.

2 Likes

14 Likes

More SP-goodness :wink:

Norwegian alpha sets in yellow, orange and red.
And a few single FN-caps for som layout experiments.

9 Likes

Finally got my Pewters in today! NGL I thought the USPS seriously lost these, I ordered them on around the 13th or 14th of last month. Overall they seem pretty nice on a quick test loose. Definitely a mid tactility switch leaning more towards light than heavy. Fairly smooth stock, but the good majority of my batch is way over lubed. Gonna have to ultrasonic these suckers & manual lube some to really give you my proper opinion on them.

12 Likes

Gorgeous, absolutely.

1 Like

Ugh, this is so beautiful it hurts.

1 Like

Thanks for all the support guys. I thought he was going to be an 1800 or even a full size. Turns out we built a battleship weighing in at 9lbs 7oz :astonished:

53 Likes

Wow big bay! Congrats! He looks great.

4 Likes

He’s a tough little guy. They’ve had to do lots of poking and prodding and testing and he barely fusses.

8 Likes

what can he say. just built different ig

1 Like

Congrats man! :tada:

1 Like

Me next week… Congrats.

3 Likes

:eyes:

AYYYY. i got the big brother and they gave me a sexy screwdriver

5 Likes

YES! Mine comes tomorrow. IT LOOKS FANTASTIC!

@ddrfraser1

Congratulations!

Very nice build, and already has a stock-cap with homing bump :wink:

2 Likes

The cute little boy :wink:
Congrats !

1 Like

Good luck with this little monster, collecting keyboards is now over :smiley:

1 Like