What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

collecting keyboards is now over

I would advise against leaving hobbies due to the birth of the child. Every parent needs something else besides his family to focus on occasionally. Keyboard hobby helps me not to go insane :smiley:

8 Likes

I couldn’t agree more :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looks like an epic Epoch so far. Ribbon cable from main to breakout. I do wish they would adopt the JST method.

16 Likes

Dang, that looks fantastic!

1 Like

I haven’t been so tempted by a TKL since I bought my lacquered Filco like four years ago. Something about those lines… I like the Thermal for the same reason. Almost seems like the kind of keyboard you’d find in a Bauhaus office.

1 Like

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Got my OG Hellhound in from Rhythm Caps today! It was their first sale, but I got turned on to it through Sludgekidd’s Discord so I was pretty confident it would be a good cap. It is very well done too, the sculpt is nice & the butt is right. So I wouldn’t hesitate to enter one of their raffles again!

6 Likes

Just realized you posted this in the ‘what did you get in the mail’ thread. lol…Thanks for the laughs and cheers! Good luck to you and your partner with the sleepless nights.

7 Likes

The most expensive MX Browns in history.

Haha okay, these are my Pewter switches. Ordered only 70 to save money, but that’s a $44 import charge you see!

8 Likes

:scream:

5 Likes

I like how the upside-down

. .
O

in “C.O.D” looks like a scream.

5 Likes

Congrats! You do like those bigger boards.

2 Likes

What board is that?

any chance to have these in stock soon? nine months is a pretty long gb

4 Likes

Couple of switch sample packs, nothing terribly exciting. From left to right: Gateron Limbos (a Kangaroo variant), Lavenders (full-nylon housing alpaca variant), FFFF tactiles (gonna have to open these up to find out but I think they’re a T1 variant)

EDIT: lol nevermind, spoke too soon. FFFF tactile is another Rara variant. 2021 shaping up to be a real Crisis On Infinite Raras situation

10 Likes

Got a deal on the newest revision of Planck. Hard to tell, but it’s purple.

Here it is next to its older brother.

10 Likes

I’m sorry, I just can’t get over how these look like what they look like :laughing:

6 Likes

Just ordered some of these FFFFs. Thanks for making these known to me

1 Like

Quicker turn around than most GBs tbh :laughing:

4 Likes

Sadly true :cry: