What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

musubi. keycaps

11 Likes

Tell me more

I put them on my 45-ATS

4 Likes

GMK Hero w/novelties!

It is an intense green will take a few days to adjust to.

I was a bit worried by @Laughmaster’s box condition. Luckily mine showed up in one piece and both spacebars are straight.

8 Likes

i haven’t gotten shipping for mine yet. cannot wait to see it

1 Like

Small delivery today.

• Choc V2 Switches
  • New Keycaps

10 Likes

New mouse.

12 Likes

Boba Black U4T
You know 'em, you love 'em, from the fantastic @davisthegreat and @hbheroinbob these are the beautiful black variant of the Boba U4T

12 Likes

Sorry, I ordered from Kono extras a long while back. Hope you get yours soon!

what caps are these? belafonte?

These are Tai Hao cubic caps. I like the profile a lot.

pls share link; the color is nice. where do these fall height wise?

Here is the best review of the Cubic profile for comparing height of the profile.

https://www.keychatter.com/2017/06/29/first-look-tai-hao-cubic-profile/

Here is a link to the keycap set:

https://www.amazon.com/TAI-HAO-Profile-Keycaps-Compatible-Keyboards/dp/B08W576SCW

In an inexplicable decision, they have included 6u and 6.25u in this set (no 7u)… this will limit the audience for these considerably.

Only BoW, WoB, Juke Box and a few other cubic sets ever came with 7u.

2 Likes

i really dig that teal but the legends on pink mods are tough to read. darn! would otherwise enjoy the color choices–though the red accent is a bit strange.

Welcome to Tai Hao. Check your color sense at the door.

I have other sets and hope to use the mods from them in a nice mash up, because I also really like the alpha color.

3 Likes

no worries, part of the game.

Wow, as always, black is beautiful. :heart_eyes:

Finally got my gmmk pro! Now time to buy everything else :upside_down_face: anyone have a good budgeting spreed sheet? :joy:

4 Likes

When you get to the total screen, for whatever you’re ordering, just close your eyes and hit the okay button. It’ll be fine.

6 Likes

I’m putting everything into excel right now and decided I’m just not going to add a total column :woozy_face:

4 Likes