What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

This is adorable.

2 Likes

Thank you!

I got some Gothcaps in today :smiley:

8 Likes

Blacklight pic pls! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The set looks better than I thought it would, and I kind of regret not getting it. I passed on the GB due to the renders of the beige keys looking a bit too dark beige for my liking, but it looks way creamier in the final product. It’s nice to see that JTK is finally delivering sets that have been in their pipeline for some time (gives me hope for Griseann / Royal Alpha starting production by the end of the summer). I wonder how many sets of Tianwen they had to churn out for their fellow countryman?

I still regret not going for Tripleshot Cyrillic, the black and red one.

I knew it would be awesome, and it was.

1 Like

Coloured DCS accent keys from DCS Sleeper.

10 Likes

did you get the full set? really iterested in seeing pics

EDIT----
I see one posted on discord. Looks great! Hope I can pick up extras.

3 Likes

Haha, no, I did not get the full set as I intend to use the accents with ePBT 9009 or other sets. I just laid out the keys, and the blue/green/pink go well together and should turn a 9009 set into a Muted or Mr. Sleeves colourway.

I made something like you just posted using Artifact Bloom keycaps with the teal accents:

2 IMG_20210516_193358

[You can see I’ve got a couple of CRP keycaps on there, for testing, as well]

The surface texture of the DCS accents is very nice, for DCS. I’ve never touched new DCS until now! IT’s got a creamy / silky texture that is not as present on older worn-in WYSE sets. Although I have to say that even my thin WYSE set retains some of that porous texture.

The look of DCS Sleeper is so close to Artifact Bloom / Grayscale / Muted that I didn’t feel the need to purchase the entire set.

Although I did think about going after some extras, as I am typing on DCS right now, so it’s not like I have no use for the set.

BTW the Sleeper coloured accent keys are pretty close to ePBT Grayscale colours, at a cursory look in different rooms, so that could be helpful.

7 Likes

I finally got a Sofle, but it was upstaged a bit by another, non-keyboard arrival.

14 Likes

Lol throwing up the W. How rude!

1 Like

The Wu. That’s absolutely amazing!

1 Like

Assorted size syringe kit from Amazon. Needle cap was too loose to be useful but costs only around $8 for the set so :man_shrugging:. Recommended 5ml syringe was too big so filled a 3ml one with MCG 129. And it worked like a charm in quieting spacebar rattles.

9 Likes

I did this recently too. Works great and keeps the grease off my hands! While I want to try some of the stab mods, this is working out really well for me. Much less fiddling too!

4 Likes

Huano Holy Tom. From my quick testing i would describe them as most similar to Sp-Star purples with a bit more rounded but still really sharp tactility.

6 Likes

Almost looked like OAs at first glance!

2 Likes

Also got pro Burgundy stems and 3-section lumia springs today. Lots of experimenting ahead of me it seems. :smiley:

6 Likes

Received my GMK ASCII yesterday and had to take a picture with it. Keyset is fantastic!

16 Likes

Some keycaps that I have no boards to currently put on, I guess this means I should finally buy and build a pain27…

9 Likes

That’s gorgeous :heart_eyes:

1 Like