What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

What are you going to do with 8 cores?

1 Like

Bot-management for extras and raffles :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Anything you put your mind to, lol.

1 Like

My endgame films. :nerd_face:

https://swagkeys.com/collections/switch-films/products/switch-film-pc

This design is specifically made so that even if you pull the switch out with the switch puller, the switch film will remain intact (it won’t be miss-aligned)

I’m going to see how true this statement is but initial impressions are positive. The PC material and 0.15mm thickness feel surprisingly premium and they stick to your finger tips when you press down on them. Love that.

I always had issues with the stem legs hitting the usually placed middle piece due to my annoying habit of off-key presses. TX made things better, but film slippage caused by a misplaced switch puller is something I’d like to never have to deal with again. The over engineered top and bottom cutouts fit very snug and are recessed within the bottom housing.

11 Likes

5 Likes

Biggest 2 day haul I have ever had. New board and supplies so I can get some old projects moving :smile:

Rama Jules HHKB Thermal in Gray. I’m not happy about what happened with Jules, but Thermal is also really nice and in a desired layout.

GMK WoB from Drop (fulfilled by Amazon). (my god the packaging is ass on this, is this a GMK or Drop thing?)

Potato pic of the $100+ Durock stab order that came in from Divinikey. 4 complete sets of V2 screw in, and 2 sets of plate mount (blarg) in case they are needed. I also picked up 10ml of 205g0 and a set of Cherry snap in stabs so I can get my ID80 v1 spacebar mitigated.

9 Likes

Bolsa Supply Zaku switches and A-lion/Aflion Iceberg switches. Haven’t tested them yet. :smiley:

7 Likes

A couple of things from overseas:

Tecsee Sapphire tactiles and Ruby linears

5 Likes

Future Funk arrived today!

14 Likes

Looks great man! The more I see Future Funk the more I wonder why I passed on it. :thinking:

2 Likes

Anubis switches! No first impressions other than tolerances are tight with very little wobble.

9 Likes

Same here, and I was soo stoked when I heard about the extras, but they sold out+crashed candykeys.com in a second. =/

1 Like

Thanks! It does look pretty good. It has a bit of that “sticky” looking texture on the mods that will hopefully go away with use. I don’t remember dark GMK sets looking like that in the past.

1 Like

A little late in posting these gorgeous pink @norbauer boards:

More pics once I get these assembled.

26 Likes

:open_mouth:

4 Likes

o snap u guiz

10 Likes

:star_struck:

Gazzew U4T all black version from 3Dkeebs
Thanks @davisthegreat!

10 Likes

Just some low-light phone photos but breh

This keeb is definitely on another level, at least compared to what I’m used to.

Plate so chonky

Can’t wait to try this out!

Now - to find some tritium vials. Eventually.

17 Likes

I got another order of switches in today. This time it’s the kinetic labs Hippo, Husky, Salmon, and penguin switches (the two small bags mightve been just so I get the adorable stickers for them since I already have penguins). I also picked up some more of their switch containers to expand my storage

4 Likes