What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Come to think of it, I think I only tried the Ocean Blue / Lavender Purple stems (which are identical save for color) in the Bobagum housing; I’ll flesh out the experiment sometime soon but I remember the Bobagum leaf meshing well with them.

1 Like

Got a package from my cousin that lives in Japan. There’s a keeb related thing in there, I swear!

22 Likes

My other hobbies are Boardgames and Books/RPGs. Boardgames I have the same problem with, but RPGs and other books solved it for me. I have new books and PDFs/epubs that I read instead of cracking the spines on the books.

2 Likes

Shit, I need to do something like this with my extras…

1 Like

KWK Magic Mountain Mummy II just got here today!

17 Likes

I got some new stuff for my office setup since I switched the room I used as an office. I got a new monitor arm for my 49" monitor, a powerline adapter so I can have ethernet in that room, a 5 port switch and a rgb strip to go under my desk

3 Likes

It’s seriously the best quality of life upgrade I’ve made in a while. The bags had organization to them and then there just got to be too many of them. I did end up buying another pack so it’s nothing but jars now.

2 Likes

Jars are great for storage and display alike; much better to deal with than a mess of bags.

I’ve found some plastics don’t respond well to air-tight environments though, and since the lids I have do seal, I’ve taken to adding vent holes to them. @ThereminGoat just something to keep in mind when jar shopping; I didn’t find out about it until I was a good many jars in.

2 Likes

I know you had some Bobas go yellow - is there anything else that you’ve noticed? I may have to add punching holes in lids to my to do list.

The stems on my Hippos looked a little more yellow after being in a jar for a while; and just about any switch with more than a little POM will get stinky in a sealed container - not just Creams. :wink: Even if it’s just the odd rare blend that has an issue with air-tight environments, I just err on the side of caution and ventilate all of them. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Next step in switch storage :

18 Likes

A whole aisle of them. It would be glorious.

4 Likes

Per lb/kilo switches / bulk :eyes:

2 Likes

Why not a gumball machine :yum:

1 Like

Somebody get Yusha Kobo on the line to whisper: capsule toy machines for a switch gacha

4 Likes

Won some free clip-in stabs, no dog bowls this time.
Seems similar to GMK? maybe copied molds as they have similar injection marks and shape? I havn’t used them but from putting them together dry they seem to have minimal play, not much worse than my Everglide V1 or KBDFans PC stabs.

I’m going to use those in a future project for sure.

8 Likes

Finally got the first CNC prototype in for a new board I’ve been working on, super pleased with how it came out, as this was my first time with this specific manufacturer, they did a great job on the ano and surface finish, and my design is no slouch either!

27 Likes

woah nice! i like the grayscale to dark red gradient on the top key row!

8 Likes

Thanks, those keys are from a GMK color ring, (all the stock colors GMK offers) I’ve always been fond of people coming up with gradients with them, I’m happy to finally have my own to play around with.

1 Like

SP-Star Magic Girl. 90 pcs. Unfortunately 25 of them had a different batch number.
The one with LMC7/21 tend to have much less ping noise but are more scratchy. The other 2x 25 packs have the batch (or lot?) number LM0721 and feel+sound smoother but tend to sound much more pingy when they are pressed.
15 in an additional mixed bag to fill the 90 for my future kawaii build.

7 Likes