What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

I bought an aluminum artisan from aliexpress. The packaging is super secure. Another puller was put as a gift. Another +1 to the other ten.

Summary

Well, we arrived at BSUN Glacier Pandas POM.

Summary

5 Likes

After I got to this forum, I need a topic here - What I did NOT receive in the mail.))
“Den-Fi” Received my tiger80 two days ago.
And mine was only the status - export. Although I bought another on June 12th. I felt sad.
But the next day the status of my parcel became - import. And I rejoiced. And then I also found out that home delivery.
And this morning the courier called and said that the parcel was coming to me.
And then after 4 hours he called and said that he had an accident. And he won’t come.
But he and the parcels are alive, so you can drive up to where he stands and pick them up.
Took.
But damn. I have so many times. Almost every time there is a story about how I did not receive the package. Or how she rides for a long time to me.

Summary

5 Likes

I have one 7u board, and already had a WKL set - these are for most of the rest.

1 Like

Hello. And did your PSB “smooth, not crooked” come?

2 Likes

My PCB arrived straight. It was not bent as yours is.

1 Like

TX Stabilizers Rev. 3

Owlab Owlstab V3

Summary

2 Likes

There is no information about version 3.
The wire staples here are just the coolest)
They are perfect right out of the box. The ends of the wire are blunt. Still black))

Summary

5 Likes

I heard that Owlab v3 stabs crack keycap stems.

1 Like

I took keycaps gmk, gikark, domikey, artifact drop.
And broke them all)

wait… the stabilizers broke all of those keycaps?? :open_mouth:

If you don’t know where to look. You won’t find a crack.
But I don’t see it as a problem. If it’s current bad for resale.
They put on the stem and take it off as usual. Not hard, not tight.

Yes, I agree. I have cracked caps from Box switches that don’t bother me much. But still, they need to revise the stabilizers if they’re doing that.

2 Likes

I have all the stubs in stock.
Except gateron.
And I’m also waiting for new stabies version 2. They are still on the way.
Well, the most terrible stabilizers that I had were Wuque Studio (OA Stabilizers from Wuque Studio). First. Stem was just a killer there. He just physically broke keycaps. But he was so tight, just mega tight.

3 Likes

100x All black 55g Boba from 3dkeebs

8 Likes

Do TX stabs V2 crack stems too?

1 Like

No not in my experience. They seem to have the same stem tolerances as regular cherry clip in stabs. At least the black ones, I havent tried the white ones yet, but have a couple sets of them on the way.

1 Like

I have version 1 and version 2 and now version 3. Nothing breaks there.

3 Likes

Another cheap artisan from aliexpress.

Summary

4 Likes

Did you ever get a chance to try them out?

1 Like

Oh yes, I did. They are very nice. I will definitely buy more PBTFans sets in doubleshot PBT if they make more.

2 Likes