What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

Wow this looks so good.

1 Like

Dang ol’ BIGASS mug from Dangkeebs and a bucket of Nylon T1s.

Seriously though, this is a pretty big mug; normie for scale:

9 Likes

Got my cable from Space Cables after 19 months and it doesn’t work. Looks great tho. Hoping they can help me out with some replacement or something.

Edit: And they did send a replacement that works.

8 Likes

Domikey X JU

There is no lubricant. The sound, while only holding it in my hands, is cool. Light. The fact that the case is made of pom is immediately heard.

Summary

Somewhere a month ago I wrote that I bought onion switches from Wukue. I bought one pack and they sent me 2 packs.
I then wrote to them that they were mistaken, and asked how I could pay them. I ended up paying for the second one. And then a parcel appeared in my name in the mail database. About which I knew nothing. And so she came.
Just a sticker) Of course, I already had them. A lot.) But nice.

I took out my stickers) Not all. Only those that I have for quick access.)

5 Likes

Sad to see 3DKeebs go, happy to have more springs than I know what to do with.

14 Likes

im still waiting on the ALS switches they did a gb for ;-;

1 Like

I will also miss them. Pour one out for Davis & co.

Awaiting Paperwork, myself.

2 Likes

A fresh re-release of one of my favorite ever synth albums, Makeup And Vanity Set’s Shadow Circuit on a bright magenta 12" 45 RPM record.

12 Likes

That would go pretty well with some of your drinky drinks :tumbler_glass: on a Friday after work :slight_smile:

1 Like

First time I actually clicked the play button on keebtalk, glad I did!

5 Likes

Not the first time, but certainly glad I did. Real nice tunes. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Are these keycaps Cherry profile or is that OEM? PBT? If so, do you mind sharing a link? I searched around this post but didn’t stumbled upon one.

Kailh Silents for my G305, I should have done that 2 years ago.

11 Likes

Oh, neat. I’ve replaced mouse switches before but didn’t realize you could use the smaller ones where the long ones would usually go. Does that third pin actually do anything besides hold it down?

Doesn’t seem like it, there was also no connection to the cable from that one.

1 Like

I should really do this one day!

Is it easy if you have relatively good soldering skills?

Absolutely, was way easier than expected. Im not that great at soldering, but getting them out was really easy. Just used a decent desoldering pump for it. Im planning to to this to my trackball next, ordered 20 to just be sure…

1 Like

I’m for sure interested in what you think about those 60g Extreme IIs. I particularity appreciate them in a speed switch or something with notable pretravel.

2 Likes

Echoing a few others above, but I’m loving this album. I’m hearing strong NIN influence/vibes on a few of the tracks, particularly “Go!” and “Live or Die.”

1 Like

I’m glad some folks are enjoying this one! Definitely some Reznor-y vibes on those two tracks. I first heard MAVS on a soundtrack he did for the game Brigador, and I’ve been hooked since. Wasn’t until a couple years later I realized he’s out of Nashville, Tennessee; where I’d just moved to at the time. He’s become one of my all-time favorites alongside DJ Shadow, Blockhead, and Aesop Rock.

2 Likes