What did you get in the mail today? (Part 1)

No, they’re all like that.

1 Like

Forgot I ordered this so it was a surprise, followed by a downer after remembering stories of incompatibility with ePBT keycaps. bummer.

4 Likes

I thought the “incompatibility” was just people with warped spacebars?

1 Like

Sirius. Very very nice kit. Everything is machined impressively well. Top mount with the flexible plate is luxurious.

8 Likes

I thought the “incompatibility” was just people with warped spacebars?

Oh. I shouldn’t have much problem then. :slight_smile:

Yay, I’m happy you like it, surprising little board.

1 Like

I got my KN2.10^2 in this morning. An interesting 60% with a plate that is about 4.5mm thick.

17 Likes

I love that orange.
Is it power coated?

It is e coated, it is really close to the color of a school bus

3 Likes

Turns out this thing is real! I’ve never used choc switches before, and feeling the tester I kinda wish I got red instead of brown, they’re pretty underwhelming… Board seems nice though, well put together, gotta try it out.

7 Likes

I actually have LOVED that board design since it came out - debated getting one for a while.

1 Like

GMK Boba Fett came in this morning!

8 Likes

I’m pretty into the design, it looks great, the white case appears to be powder coated (I remember it being unclear when I ordered) and it feels nice. I think it will work well for my office, I’ve been wanting a bluetooth board for a while.

Sriracha switches arrived. I chose the mild version.

4 Likes

Looks clean! I loved the aesthetic of that board but I can’t bring myself to pull the trigger on a board with a low pro switch.

Yeah the switches ain’t good

Im pretty exited for when mine arrives. I got choc reds so im curious if that makes a differece. Im dreading the thought of opening that board for lubing and reassembling though

Really nice set, what’ its name ?

DSA Magical Girl finally arrived! Forgot how many kits I ordered though.

4 Likes

Could you tell us how they feel?
I was thinking of buying some.